Options

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    mph323 wrote: »
    Mari22na wrote: »
    vingogly wrote: »
    Eat the wrong type of food for your blood type, and you're likely to attract the attention of the aliens among us. So beware.

http://www.alienjigsaw.com/et-contact/Blood-Types-What-Could-They-Indicate.html

Whoa Nelly, that's bizarre-O-rama. I know someone who has RH- factor. I'm going to ask them. Untraceable?
    https://www.gaia.com/article/rh-negative-blood-abducted-aliens

You can ask me - AB- here. I'm pretty sure I've never been abducted, but who knows because memory blockers and all that. I'd like to think I'm not reptilian even though I have a lower than normal body temp so there's that, but no visible scales or detectable ion fields. I think it would be really cool if I was descended from aliens, but sadly there's no evidence to support that, though I'm thinking of getting a DNA test, and after reading this I'm setting that up tomorrow. I'm also going to start working on my ESP skills, which I've been neglecting.

What am I thinking right now?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,188 Member
    Options
    Type AB - he calls this type "enigma", since apparently it's difficult to understand how having a Type A mom and Type B dad could result in Type AB offspring...

Type AB blood: Foods to focus on include tofu, seafood, dairy, and green vegetables. He says people with type AB blood tend to have low stomach acid. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and smoked or cured meats

So no coffee, wine or bacon. What a sad shadow of a life.

edited for punctuation

I'm sitting here drinking my coffee, after more than optimal craft beer yesterday, reflecting on the news that I'm an enigma. Huh.

No bacon in my eating, so I guess I'm a sad shadow, too? ;)

But I'm ovo-lacto veg, so good on the tofu, dairy, green veg, and cured meats. Guess I was right to drink the ACV, too.

;););)
  • nutmegoreo
    edited July 2018
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Eat the wrong type of food for your blood type, and you're likely to attract the attention of the aliens among us. So beware.

Whoa Nelly, that's bizarre-O-rama. I know someone who has RH- factor. I'm going to ask them. Untraceable?

You can ask me - AB- here. I'm pretty sure I've never been abducted, but who knows because memory blockers and all that. I'd like to think I'm not reptilian even though I have a lower than normal body temp so there's that, but no visible scales or detectable ion fields. I think it would be really cool if I was descended from aliens, but sadly there's no evidence to support that, though I'm thinking of getting a DNA test, and after reading this I'm setting that up tomorrow. I'm also going to start working on my ESP skills, which I've been neglecting.

What am I thinking right now?

Do you really want me to spell it out for everyone to read???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fair enough, that one was kind of a gimme. :wink:

It would be mostly kittens anyway.
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Type AB - he calls this type "enigma", since apparently it's difficult to understand how having a Type A mom and Type B dad could result in Type AB offspring...

Type AB blood: Foods to focus on include tofu, seafood, dairy, and green vegetables. He says people with type AB blood tend to have low stomach acid. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and smoked or cured meats

edited for punctuation

I'm sitting here drinking my coffee, after more than optimal craft beer yesterday, reflecting on the news that I'm an enigma. Huh.

But I'm ovo-lacto veg, so good on the tofu, dairy, green veg, and cured meats. Guess I was right to drink the ACV, too.

;););)

You can have my tofu if I can have your bacon, and we can share a toast over the potato salad I made last night with ACV. Are you a negative? Maybe we share the same alien ancestor! :drinker:
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    yirara wrote: »

Oh great, so as a 0+ I have a substantial chance of being abducted by aliens. At least the chance of being a reptile is fairly low.

I'll see you up there!
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Oh great, so as a 0+ I have a substantial chance of being abducted by aliens. At least the chance of being a reptile is fairly low.

I'll see you up there!

I'll be waiting.
    <snaps tongue at passing fly>
    Score!
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options

Or maybe you are, and they just don't want you to know it.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,188 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

edited for punctuation

;););)

You can have my tofu if I can have your bacon, and we can share a toast over the potato salad I made last night with ACV. Are you a negative? Maybe we share the same alien ancestor! :drinker:

I don't know my Rh offhand. But I'm happy to trade bacon for tofu, and LoveLoveLove potato salad but am too lazy to make it, so I'm in. I'll bring the adult bevs, and be right over. ;):drinker:
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    What? all you people saying this isn't true and it has been debunked, how can you B- ?(badum-tish) :p
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    What? all you people saying this isn't true and it has been debunked, how can you B- (badum-tish) :p

Is B- rare? KYAGB
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    ..... how can you be negative?
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    ..... how can you be negative?

I am double negative most times. :(
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options

I know one person here has a photographic memory. ;)