JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ Round 47

Options

Replies

• DebCountsAll
    DebCountsAll Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    missm2 wrote: »
    Round 3 - sorry I lost track in the last round -- back to getting and staying under 200lbs
    7/17 203lbs
    7/18 202.5lbs
    7/19 203lbs
    7/20 202lbs
    7/21 202.5lbs
    7/22 201.5 lbs- I know I can make it !!!
    7/23
    7/24
    7/25
    7/26

I am cheering for you! Break that barrier!
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,978 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion. My family and friends support my efforts, but not for THEIR event. :lol: Surely I can make an exception? Just for this event.

People, it is SUMMERTIME. EVERYONE is having an EVENT. I could eat a quarter cup of your "item" but I cannot control how much salt you used in this dish! :lol:

Yeah, I hear you. I sometimes eat a little before I go to a party so that I'm not ravenously hungry. Then steer clear of certain offerings and only take a tablespoon of what I do want to eat. That way when the host/hostess asks, "did you eat?" or "aren't you going to eat?" I can say yes, I did or I will. Love it when a tossed green salad is offered. I fill up on that.
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,004 Member
    Options
    puttyputty wrote: »
    On track, other than a lot of neck and lower back pain I've been fighting for almost a week. Happy new week!

@SheilaBoneham, I hope you feel better this week. Neck and back pain are so hard to work around.

Thank you, @puttyputty . I can't get in to the chiro until Wed, so I'm walking, stretching gently, and using heat. Helping a bit!
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,004 Member
    Options
    Just received some very heartbreaking news. One of the little girls that was at my Granddaughter's party on Saturday was killed this morning along with her Grandmother. They were out for a walk this morning, 7am, a drunk driver jumped the curb and killed them.

@tiabirdie56 I'm so sorry.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Options
    Just received some very heartbreaking news. One of the little girls that was at my Granddaughter's party on Saturday was killed this morning along with her Grandmother. They were out for a walk this morning, 7am, a drunk driver jumped the curb and killed them.

@tiabirdie56
    I am devastated by this news, and thinking of you & their family & all who knew them at this time.

I am sitting here both in tears and in anger. When will we, as a nation, as a world, end this horrendous, unnecessary loss of life, of loved ones, of innocents...?

Why are we not requiring breathalyzer ignitions in ALL vehicles? When will we wake up?

I will make another donation to MADD in honor of them today. Blessings to you.
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Options

How awful, @tiabirdie56. I'm so sorry about this news. That's such an incredible tragedy. Life is so very short and unfair. Hugs to you and your granddaughter and obviously my best wishes to the family, who must be reeling.