Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• priara31
    priara31 Posts: 27 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm sort of new here... I tried MFP a long time ago and just came back again. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Schila64
    Schila64 Posts: 240 Member
    54 ! Is 50 middle age? :|
  • thatonegirljessica
    thatonegirljessica Posts: 59 Member
    31 year old mom of three. Y'all feel free
    to add me!
  • 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    Happy Friday kids.. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 369 Member
    Schila64 wrote: »
    54 ! Is 50 middle age? :|

If you live to be 100, 50 is middle age
  • mynewfitlife18
    mynewfitlife18 Posts: 5 Member
    Pumped to get this going!
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Took a day of rest yesterday but knocked out 6 miles in the DMV, happy Friday, 4/1 199lbs, 7/27 163lbs, 5 more pounds to go
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    What's up, everyone? Happy weekend to you all! Recently turned 45. Add me if you'd like.
  • mdmarniepharmacy
    mdmarniepharmacy Posts: 7 Member
    Turning 39 next month! Newbie here from Hawaii😊. It’s been a year since I stopped doing my daily core workout. Wanted to go back in shape.
  • warrendempster
    warrendempster Posts: 2 Member
    46 and getting younger every day! Happy to be added. 👍
  • idctrainer
    idctrainer Posts: 3 Member
    I'm not as old as my profile picture shows. But getting close.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Morning ya’ll! I’m fixin to be 40 in November and super excited and blessed to be 40! Oh, and I’m a former addict of cheese and a current and life long addict of Aerosmith. So there ya go, yoyoyo Tokyo :)

Wow!! Early birthday wishes for your 40th. I passed that way 12 years ago.
  • gungirljenn
    gungirljenn Posts: 26 Member
    42. Feel free to add me—I just started this and don’t have friends on here yet. Trying to lose 20 lbs and get back in shape!
  • gungirljenn
    42. Feel free to add me—I just started this and don’t have friends on here yet. Trying to lose 20 lbs and get back in shape!

Just sent you FR :) welcome to my small world of No Filters. Wait, that’s me everyday at work in the ICU. I am not Willy Wonka and don’t sugar coat Shizzzz

Haha. I’m an ER nurse. We don’t know what a filter is!
  • hotpepr2018
    hotpepr2018 Posts: 23 Member
    Hi, 46 here and looking for inspiration and accountability. I’m taking some medication that causes weight gain and I’ve picked up 15 lbs. I’m just plain sick of the effects of the weight... snoring, knee pain, clothes don’t fit. Please add me!
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Happy Saturday M-agers - gorgeous day in the Twin Cities, work out done, coffee consumed - time to play (or nap)!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    lisaloumn2 wrote: »
    Happy Saturday M-agers - gorgeous day in the Twin Cities, work out done, coffee consumed - time to play (or nap)!

And welcome from HOT Alabama, looks like we are headed for mid 90's without the humidity factor. Almost I'm glad I'm working in the ER today.... AC don't fail us now.
  • Dharma143
    Dharma143 Posts: 8 Member
    I would also like to join this group. Late forties and trying to get back on track. Gained 23 pounds in the last three years, and want to get back in great shape. Determined to lose the weight and committed to logging all food.
  • gungirljenn
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    lisaloumn2 wrote: »

And welcome from HOT Alabama, looks like we are headed for mid 90's without the humidity factor. Almost I'm glad I'm working in the ER today.... AC don't fail us now.

I’m an ER nurse!!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member

Just sent you FR :) welcome to my small world of No Filters. Wait, that’s me everyday at work in the ICU. I am not Willy Wonka and don’t sugar coat Shizzzz

Haha. I’m an ER nurse. We don’t know what a filter is!

true statement... in the ER as we speak...well post