MFP - Fitness site or pick-up bar?

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    OP, you are stunning, I mean I’m not saying it’s okay I’m just saying I see why.

Thanks doll :smiley: The funny thing is that no one talks to me or approaches me irl. *shruggie*

because its easier for someone to hide behind a avatar and a screen name and type things out rather than approach and get shot down ;)

So what? It is not the end of the world. If a man is really interested, he should approach.

i wouldnt know, i never approached a women in person before. all my past ex's has either approached me, or had someone tell me that they are interested

You should get out of your comfort zone. You're a hottie, be confident in that.

that will require me going to a bar and finding skanks. no thanks xD

Whys that have to require that? Meet up groups, social events. Doesn’t have to be a bar

cause thats the new york thing to do

BAHAHAHA
    Try a different part of NY.....

Bars work, but up in my part of the state, it's the festivals, and ahem.... Wegman's. :D

im a city boy, anything outside of the city is either canada or jersey xD

Hahaha
    Not Canada.... close though. About 1.5 hrs away... moving to wine country though.

No pickups at the bar. Maybe the winery?

Im not really an alcoholic drinker :x

Me neither. Been to a winery once in the past 10 yrs. lol

Well I guess just sit back and relax until your next future gf shows up and asks you out! B)B)
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    OP, you are stunning, I mean I’m not saying it’s okay I’m just saying I see why.

Thanks doll :smiley: The funny thing is that no one talks to me or approaches me irl. *shruggie*

because its easier for someone to hide behind a avatar and a screen name and type things out rather than approach and get shot down ;)

So what? It is not the end of the world. If a man is really interested, he should approach.

i wouldnt know, i never approached a women in person before. all my past ex's has either approached me, or had someone tell me that they are interested

Whys that have to require that? Meet up groups, social events. Doesn’t have to be a bar

BAHAHAHA

Bars work, but up in my part of the state, it's the festivals, and ahem.... Wegman's. :D

lol.... no kidding with Wegman's! It's a pick up hot spot in central NY!
  • tinak33
    thynes1313 wrote: »

BAHAHAHA

Right!?!?! I got hit on at the trail mix bar.... :D:D
  • KingHurlbutt
    KingHurlbutt Posts: 169 Member
    Yes that is a huge thing on this site. There are also a lot of great fitness peeps. Just have to keep your guard up:)
  • tinak33

BAHAHAHA

I never been to wegmans :[

I never thought I would be exited about a grocery store. But I am. They sold me the kool-aid and I drank it with a smile. Now I can't live anywhere without a Wegmans. :D
  • thynes1313

BAHAHAHA

I never thought I would be exited about a grocery store. But I am. They sold me the kool-aid and I drank it with a smile. Now I can't live anywhere without a Wegmans. :D

Yup! I am a Wegman's addict lmao! It's crazy... :D:D:D . If you go later at night and don't have a ring on... the single guys are crawling and can clearly be spotted. It's actually a running joke around here. But hey.... why not?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Yes that is a huge thing on this site. There are also a lot of great fitness peeps. Just have to keep your guard up:)

Yep, read the cardinal TOS.
  • thynes1313
    But as for the original topic.... yup! Lots treat this as a dating site as some do on any social internet platform. On the other hand if you are careful about your selections there are some pretty awesome people too!
  • thynes1313
    Chakota17 wrote: »
    But as for the original topic.... yup! Lots treat this as a dating site as some do on any social internet platform. On the other hand if you are careful about your selections there are some pretty awesome people too!

So... Do you come here often?? :wink:

Speaking of awesome people... ;). Well now I have and need to more again! Ps...There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it. :D;):p
  • tinak33

BAHAHAHA

that's how I felt when I first stepped into a wawa :( we need a wawa here. ugh

I miss Wawa!
    Always went there when I lived in MD....
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Wegmans & Wawa are two places I go when i'm on vacation. NYC only has 7eleven & trader joes. 😔
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Fitness site on which, if you linger long enough, you'll pick up that bar. And start lifting.
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    Fitness site on which, if you linger long enough, you'll pick up that bar. And start lifting.

mhtaoxw2rat0.gif

8bmgcl1tjdd5.gif

Dis all @SabAteNine, giving much school. ;)

Hellz yeah. The first one is GOALS!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    See I’m of the school of thought that things can be multiple things at once.
    Like when people try and tell me, “you’re either part of the solution, or you’re part of the problem!”
    I say, “Why not inspire to be both!”
    And just like that, this site can be both, or it can be neither. It is what you make it.
    So make it something “SPECIAL!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msDcShv_r20
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I dunno, this place can be like pick up sticks at times too.

I'm gonna run out of these soon I bet. :lol:
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    I can't stop watching that snatch

Damn that made me laugh.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    I can't stop watching that snatch

story of my life.....