Options
    @tiabirdie56 Your weight on 7/23???

Lol yep, typo
  • 3DCAKE
    3DCAKE Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    puttyputty wrote: »
    3DCAKE wrote: »
    7/24-193.1- damn you Panda Express...lol Clean eat today!!!! Gym:shoulder day, HIIT treadmill. Will walk the dogs tonight. :) IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, FIX YOUR PONYTAIL AND TRY AGAIN!

7/21-93.1 - no change...

@3DCAKE, no change? Girl, you lost 100 pounds! :lol:

Opps, I sure did,,YAY..lol
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,024 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017, I am so happy for you! What a great job you've done! Your BMI # says it all. 😀Congrats!
  • L2HS
    L2HS Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    @puttyputty- It did get a bit awkward. One used the word drastic and I couldn’t decide if there was a negative connotation there. At least I know I’m not starving myself or anything.
  • mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    Options

[/quote]

Sounds great to me! I am in the same recovering from injuries boat. I haven't documented any exercise that I manage to do. It's still too intermittent and I'm afraid I'll push myself to try to exercise like I'm accustomed to doing. Pulled some weeds this morning, that's pretty much all I have growing this year. It's a good bonus workout for upper body, waist and abs though.

[/quote]

I understand the fear of getting carried awaywith the exercise. I find it very difficult to start sooooo slowly. Pushing to hard to soon is what I did wrong before which forced my into a very long rest. Weed pulling is hard work.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,024 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    (I know some don’t go by BMI, but I found it very motivating as a goal to get into Normal range these past couple of years & now it’s helping me figure out a final GW.)

You're welcome! You did the work! Yes, BMI started to take quite a bashing many years ago as not being valid. It is a good tool to use besides the scale. I still like to use it.