"Saints and Slimmers" ****(closed thread)***

Options

Replies

• sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    I can contribute 400 crunches.... and i am not pumped, thrilled or whatever... very disappointed with my weight loss.. :( i did so much and didn't even lose single pound.. :( not even 0.1 :( well this is motivating
  • sue567
    Options
    Done with my today's challenge .... 50 Squat Kicks, 3 sets of 14 wood chops(1st set 7.5lbs, 2nd set 10lbs and 3rd set 15 lbs) and 100 crunches....
    .. drank 10 cups of water so far..
  • prunella1066
    prunella1066 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    50 Squat Kicks and 3 sets of Wood Chops done!! 9 glasses of water down!! Ready for tomorrow!! :D
  • skinz2k2
    skinz2k2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    @Sue567 I am proud of you and the effort you are putting in. The weight will come off, you just keep your head up. You're awesome. Week 3 Day 2 Challenge Done!
  • Perissology
    Perissology Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You Guys are the best..... We kicked butt last week !!! Everyone worked so hard :happy:

So far our team has lost 80 pounds !! We are most definetly Kicking The Crap Outta August..

My challanges and 50 crunches are done..... I cant do anymore my abs are so sore:ohwell:
  • sue567
    Options
    @Sue567 I am proud of you and the effort you are putting in. The weight will come off, you just keep your head up. You're awesome. Week 3 Day 2 Challenge Done!

Thanks Skinz....... Its because of you guys i keep myself motivated.....

guys are u up for the 1000 crunch challange.. that Gary posted??? its thats each person in the team has to do atleast 1000 crunches.... This is extra.. R U GUYS IN FOR IT???

I am... i did 100 yesterday.. i'll do 200 today.... And are u guys interested in the September challenge???? I am all in for it.. .. we can have only 10 members in each team..
  • sue567
    Options
    Guys i did my today's workout.. 3 sets of 21's (since i did it at home i did with 2lbs each :/ and m not satisfied with it ) , 50 military press( again with 2 lbs each :( ) ... 1 mile extra i couldn't do.. i'll run tomorrow 1st thing in the morning.. and i did 10 burpees ...

and guys omg yaaeeee.. for September Team Leah needs 6 more ppl.. .. Get ur *kitten* here in this forum.. hehehe i hope no 1 sees this :p **giggles**
  • prunella1066
    Options
    Did 50 military presses, 3 sets of 21's, extra mile and 120 crunches!! And I'm in for the September Challenge Leag if toy still need people!! YEAH BABY!! :D
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Week 3 day 3 Challenges done! 200 Jumping jacks at 9500 ft., now that's a challenge! Feel so good to have done them, the 100 mountain climbers, not so bad, but I did 30 extra lunges, and that burned... I mile in so far walking.
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    I went hiking today... when have done that? Oh, once every ten years... it was great! Then I continued around town shopping with my pedometer cranked the whole way. I logged an additional 6 miles for a total of seven today. I am whooped. I completed my challenges this morning and added an additional 30 lunges.
  • sue567
    Options
    @sugar........... OMG awsomness.. great job

ohkay i was confused about the Mountain climbers .. how to count.. it was 1 = both legs or 1= each leg.. so i did 100 = both legs, 40 lunges( 4x10 with 7.5lbs each side) 200 Jumping jacks ,2 miles extra and 200 crunches....

So far i have done 300 crunches.. and i am going to do 1000 by the end of this week...10 points per person i guess..

How many Crunches are we done for the xtra 100 points?? can any1 tell??
  • skinz2k2
    skinz2k2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 3 done- 200 Jumping jacks, 100 mountain climbers, 20 lunges and I threw in a third workout today just for you guys. Hoorah!
  • sue567
    Options
    m done with my todays challenge .. 200 jumping jacks, 6 sets of 21's and 3 sets of 12 woodchops...
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Hi team! Sunday check in! I am happy to report
    a 1.2 lb. loss!
  • G0dsP3n
    G0dsP3n Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    He guys sorry I didn't check in this past week. It's been so crazy! And now i'm sick! I'm still going to attempt to do the challenge this today. And weigh in. I haven't been able to weigh in beause I was retaining water again! And it woudn't have been accurate. But it's finally gone so we'll see what happens! =/ A lil nervous.....
  • sue567
    Options
    hey guys i lost .5 lbs.. yaee.. m happy i didn't gain..
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Congrats on the loss Sue! I am checking in with my late night Eliptical burn, and challenges complete!
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Week Four Challenges @ Gary3060 says
    "Some people have missed the week 4 daily challenges somehow so here they are again.

Day 1: 2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of Swimmer’s Press
    Day 2: 2 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps
    Day 3: 20 Split Squat Jumps, 3 sets of 20 Wood Chops
    Day 4: 40 ZigZag Hops, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Press
    Day 5: 2 sets of 20 Burpees, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps
    Day 6: 20 Mountain Climbers, 3 Sets of 20 Wood Chops, 3 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps

Rest on Sunday (or day of choice) "

Does anyone know what the extra point challenges are?
  • sue567
    Options
    Congrats on the loss Sue! I am checking in with my late night Eliptical burn, and challenges complete!
    Thank u sugar.. and i need to know the extra point challenge too....
  • prunella1066
    Options
    Yesterday and today's challenges.....done!! Woo Hoo!!