30 Day Shred RESULTS!

Options
124»

Replies

• brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me what, if any, special exercise equipment is necessary for this DVD? Thanks.

hand weights - I used 3 lb dumbells

floor mat if you are on a hard surface

that's it!
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me what, if any, special exercise equipment is necessary for this DVD? Thanks.

hand weights - I used 3 lb dumbells

floor mat if you are on a hard surface

that's it!

Well, I sure have that and more. Okay!
  • rayrayliddy
    Options
    WOW! You look fab :)

Well done
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    great work

I`m currently on day 2 level 2 and can`t wait to see the finished results :)
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! you look great! your thighs and butt toned up real nice :0)
    that is funny, I totally agree! HATE HATE HATE LEVEL 2...i dont really know why either....LOVED Level 3...fave level
    Thank you, thank you, thank you ALL!!! These boards have been great motivation for me. I never would have even known about the 30DS if it weren't for MFP!

To answer a few questions:

Yes, I feel GREAT! Stronger, leaner, more energy, more confidence, you name it. It's great to feel this way again. I had gotten back to this after I had my first son, and am now finally getting there after my 2nd son :heart:

What I plan to do next is just do some work on my gazelle (sort of like an elliptical) and try and do some target exercises for the thighs and stomach areas. I need to research and find some great ones, so if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to share :wink: I have also thought about doing the shred 3 days a week, doing each level one day each, but I think I will take a little break from that before I start it back up.

The way I felt about the shred? - Well, the first few days, I felt like I was back in high school at volleyball camp. Every thing hurt, hurt to go down stairs, hurt to sit down to potty :laugh: BUT after the first 5 days, it got better. I would suggest to anyone that thinks it's too hard or their body hurts to much to just keep going. On the 2nd, 3rd, 4th day when you are so sore...just do it. Once you get started with the stretches and exercises, it gets much better, and just push through it. I was not a fan of level 2. Not sure if it was the exercises or what, but not my favorite. Level 3 was my favorite though, as crazy as that may sound. Maybe because I built it up in my head as going to be so hard and unbearable, that when I actually did the first day of it, I could handle it, and it wasn't all that bad....not sure, but that's my feelings about the shred overall. I loved it and would recommend it to anyone wanting to lose inches/weight and getting toned. I could see my muscles starting to tone after the first 10 days for sure.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :) I too just started her DVD today and I'm going to be mixing it up with Leslie Sansone's 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk. I hope to get great results as well!
  • chozynvessel
    chozynvessel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Great results you must be thrilled :smile: I'm only on day 4 of 30DS, still zillians of days to go - this will help spur me on to complete the plan.
  • brph26
    Options
    bumping this for anyone looking for some motivation while doing the shred! I should have added some after the shred pics from 2012 because I was actually down to around 118 lbs and toned really well. I just re-started the shred on Sunday since I have gotten a little 'fluffy' since the summer. I think my current weight is around 125 and I want back down to at least 120. I can see in my thighs that I have put on weight. I did have them down to 34" and right now they are between 35-36" so I know the shred will help me get them back to the way I want them!

Happy Shredding everyone! :smile:
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    So Awesome, I am totally doing this! You look Great!
  • Lauralei36
    Lauralei36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I've started today so the motivation is helpful :-)
  • strickland8052
    strickland8052 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bumping this for anyone looking for some motivation while doing the shred! I should have added some after the shred pics from 2012 because I was actually down to around 118 lbs and toned really well. I just re-started the shred on Sunday since I have gotten a little 'fluffy' since the summer. I think my current weight is around 125 and I want back down to at least 120. I can see in my thighs that I have put on weight. I did have them down to 34" and right now they are between 35-36" so I know the shred will help me get them back to the way I want them!

Thanks for the motivation! Your results are very inspiring to me, because your measurements and weight were about the exact same as mine when I started 30DS. Currently at 136 and I would LOVE to get down to 118. How did you get from post-30DS to 118 lbs? Did you just do 30DS again and again or did you start doing something else once you were finished with 30DS? Also, I saw where you ate 1200 calories.. did you eat back exercise calories or just 1200 no matter what? Sorry for so many questions.... I want your results!
  • kizzykizzywizzy1
    kizzykizzywizzy1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Some brilliant results, your bum looks so amazing in after pics. I am on day 28 of 30ds I'm doing it daily, besides yesterday when I had my 2nd session with personal trainer & Sunday when I had company, so couldn't exactly jump around in front of them.
    I think this is my 3rd attempt at finishing it, I never made it to level 2 even before, previous times I had rest days, because I hurt so much, this time I kept at it & it actually, stretched all the hurt bits & made me feel better.
    Initially I put weight on doing this, but have lost 3 lb now, but I suppose 6 lb if you count what I put on, I look & feel more toned & clothes are much looser, I've defiantly lost inches & I'm taking more notice of that than the scales.
    It's such a hard workout, but it gets noticeable results & it's not so long that you can't fit it into your day & although its hell, when it's over I'm so proud of myself for doing it ! I have recommended it to so many people, they keep attempting it, maybe they will be 3rd time lucky too. Ripped in 30 on standby for when I've finished this one
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Impressive results!
  • brph26
    Options

Thanks for the motivation! Your results are very inspiring to me, because your measurements and weight were about the exact same as mine when I started 30DS. Currently at 136 and I would LOVE to get down to 118. How did you get from post-30DS to 118 lbs? Did you just do 30DS again and again or did you start doing something else once you were finished with 30DS? Also, I saw where you ate 1200 calories.. did you eat back exercise calories or just 1200 no matter what? Sorry for so many questions.... I want your results!

Sorry I never got back to you!! I hope you had awesome results!! After the shred I did the elliptical and some basic exercising along with competitive volleyball to get down to 118.

With the 1200 calories, I would eat some of my exercise cals back. Just depended on how hungry I was at the end of the night.

I actually should start the shred again, need to tone back up and lose a few lbs as well. I had maintained for about a year probably and then slowly started gaining a few lbs back.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!