The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• gungirljenn
    gungirljenn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    42. Feel free to add me—I just started this and don’t have friends on here yet. Trying to lose 20 lbs and get back in shape!

Just sent you FR :) welcome to my small world of No Filters. Wait, that’s me everyday at work in the ICU. I am not Willy Wonka and don’t sugar coat Shizzzz

Haha. I’m an ER nurse. We don’t know what a filter is!
  • hotpepr2018
    hotpepr2018 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, 46 here and looking for inspiration and accountability. I’m taking some medication that causes weight gain and I’ve picked up 15 lbs. I’m just plain sick of the effects of the weight... snoring, knee pain, clothes don’t fit. Please add me!
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday M-agers - gorgeous day in the Twin Cities, work out done, coffee consumed - time to play (or nap)!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    lisaloumn2 wrote: »
    Happy Saturday M-agers - gorgeous day in the Twin Cities, work out done, coffee consumed - time to play (or nap)!

And welcome from HOT Alabama, looks like we are headed for mid 90's without the humidity factor. Almost I'm glad I'm working in the ER today.... AC don't fail us now.
  • Dharma143
    Dharma143 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join this group. Late forties and trying to get back on track. Gained 23 pounds in the last three years, and want to get back in great shape. Determined to lose the weight and committed to logging all food.
  • gungirljenn
    gungirljenn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    lisaloumn2 wrote: »

And welcome from HOT Alabama, looks like we are headed for mid 90's without the humidity factor. Almost I'm glad I'm working in the ER today.... AC don't fail us now.

I’m an ER nurse!!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    42. Feel free to add me—I just started this and don’t have friends on here yet. Trying to lose 20 lbs and get back in shape!

Just sent you FR :) welcome to my small world of No Filters. Wait, that’s me everyday at work in the ICU. I am not Willy Wonka and don’t sugar coat Shizzzz

Haha. I’m an ER nurse. We don’t know what a filter is!

true statement... in the ER as we speak...well post
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Good morning middle agers ☺
    A cool crisp morning here on what is forecast to be a beautiful Sunday. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend wherever you are.
  • jonc_
    jonc_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm 37 years old. I lost a good bit of weight several years ago, and now it's time to get back to it. Looking forward to visiting here for inspiration!
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    It's been a great day here in WI.
  • Anger67
    Anger67 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Quick question what constitutes an active lifestyle?
    I work out 5-6 days a week and the type of work I do, I do a lot of walking I average 16,000 steps on my Fitbit, but I also sit a lot because l do a lot of driving. Thanks

that's active. Most people only get 5k is my guess, and most people maybe workout 1~2 times a week (who am I kidding, most people never excercise.
  • Anger67
    Anger67 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    jonc_ wrote: »
    Hello all! I'm 37 years old. I lost a good bit of weight several years ago, and now it's time to get back to it. Looking forward to visiting here for inspiration!

welcome, add me. I try to visit daily and I "like" and comment on workouts and diets.
  • yglozman20
    yglozman20 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am 53. Feel free to add me
  • jonc_
    jonc_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. Currently sitting in my recliner trying to motivate myself to get some stuff done.

I did good yesterday calorie-wise. And I've prelogged today and it looks good too. Just gotta keep this thing going.

Have a great day everyone!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    jonc_ wrote: »
    Good morning all. Currently sitting in my recliner trying to motivate myself to get some stuff done.

I did good yesterday calorie-wise. And I've prelogged today and it looks good too. Just gotta keep this thing going.

Have a great day everyone!

Good for you. Today is Sunday and I'll be eating out at friends. Who knows what they'll be serving up this time!!
  • chrisliebeauty
    chrisliebeauty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    30 here. Feel free to add me
  • chrisliebeauty
    chrisliebeauty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    30 here. Feel free to add me