Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,725 Member
    dblbbl88 wrote: »
    dblbbl88 wrote: »
    k9s7xi2nryb4.png

So true. Just some grumpy people at the gym. :D

That was me...I was that grumpy person in the gym...I thought I was hiding it better. Apparently not, because you noticed...

You were not the only one. HAHA! ;)
  • Mnepit
    Mnepit Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, I'm 48 and trying to lose weight. Please add me, if you read this.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    Hi all. I have dropped the ball these past few weeks. I bought a house and have been working nonstop on it. My life now consists of waking up, working at my job, working on the house, eating and sleeping. i haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks. This Saturday I will go away for a week's vacation and I will try and make more house progress before then.

Anyway, any gains I have made in the past month are down the drain and I have nobody to blame but myself.

The rest of you are as lovely as ever. Good day.

Don't beat yourself up, you've got a lot on your plate atm. ☺
  • slimgirljo15
    Good morning all☺.. a beautiful morning here, hope you all have a great week.
  • cjrmack2014
    cjrmack2014 Posts: 10 Member
    I would love to join group. Please add me.
  • TheAnxiousPineapple
    TheAnxiousPineapple Posts: 18 Member
    I'm 36 (gosh, is that middle age?!?) and try to be active on here everyday. Feel free to add me!
  • Eiliryn
    Eiliryn Posts: 15 Member
    Add me :)
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 547 Member
    Good morning peeps. Have a fantastic Tuesday.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Good morning! Lets all have a great day!
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Great leg workout this morning (not my favorite day). Make today a good one.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Good Tuesday Morning peeps. Leg day with my personal trainer today. I have a love/hate relationship with leg day. Still raining here in Virginia. Hope you all have a Terrific Tuesday. ❤
  • 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    Happy Tuesday everyone. Looks like it's Leg day for a bunch of us.. As @mllncmpfan2000 said; it's a love / hate thing to be sure. But, friend don't let friends skip leg day..
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    For dinner last night, I had 2dz maryland steamed crabs, I managed to only drink water instead of beer with them but I think mfp shutdown after it loaded my sodium for the day....lol
  • punkypenny
    punkypenny Posts: 99 Member
    39 determined to be in the best shape of my life by 40!
  • slimgirljo15
    dely217 wrote: »
    For dinner last night, I had 2dz maryland steamed crabs, I managed to only drink water instead of beer with them but I think mfp shutdown after it loaded my sodium for the day....lol

I looove crabs, been catching my own lately .. hmm that doesn't sound right🤔 lol
    Delicious mud crabs here
  • blazinskillzz
    blazinskillzz Posts: 12 Member
    Hi everyone! :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy Tuesday all. Summer vacay 1 is done and we do our road trip tomorrow, barring any calls from relatives telling us a cousin has left us.

I'm taking my workout clothes cause i got a few treadmill workouts in st the hotel gym. It was kinda fun looking forward to more
  • blazinskillzz
    blazinskillzz Posts: 12 Member
    Hey everyone :)