The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,725 Member
    dblbbl88 wrote: »
    dblbbl88 wrote: »
    k9s7xi2nryb4.png

So true. Just some grumpy people at the gym. :D

That was me...I was that grumpy person in the gym...I thought I was hiding it better. Apparently not, because you noticed...

You were not the only one. HAHA! ;)
  • Mnepit
    Mnepit Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, I'm 48 and trying to lose weight. Please add me, if you read this.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    Hi all. I have dropped the ball these past few weeks. I bought a house and have been working nonstop on it. My life now consists of waking up, working at my job, working on the house, eating and sleeping. i haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks. This Saturday I will go away for a week's vacation and I will try and make more house progress before then.

Anyway, any gains I have made in the past month are down the drain and I have nobody to blame but myself.

The rest of you are as lovely as ever. Good day.

Don't beat yourself up, you've got a lot on your plate atm. ☺
  • slimgirljo15
    Good morning all☺.. a beautiful morning here, hope you all have a great week.
  • cjrmack2014
    cjrmack2014 Posts: 10 Member
    I would love to join group. Please add me.
  • TheAnxiousPineapple
    TheAnxiousPineapple Posts: 18 Member
    I'm 36 (gosh, is that middle age?!?) and try to be active on here everyday. Feel free to add me!
  • Eiliryn
    Eiliryn Posts: 15 Member
    Add me :)
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 547 Member
    Good morning peeps. Have a fantastic Tuesday.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Good morning! Lets all have a great day!
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Great leg workout this morning (not my favorite day). Make today a good one.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Good Tuesday Morning peeps. Leg day with my personal trainer today. I have a love/hate relationship with leg day. Still raining here in Virginia. Hope you all have a Terrific Tuesday. ❤
  • 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    Happy Tuesday everyone. Looks like it's Leg day for a bunch of us.. As @mllncmpfan2000 said; it's a love / hate thing to be sure. But, friend don't let friends skip leg day..
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    For dinner last night, I had 2dz maryland steamed crabs, I managed to only drink water instead of beer with them but I think mfp shutdown after it loaded my sodium for the day....lol
  • punkypenny
    punkypenny Posts: 99 Member
    39 determined to be in the best shape of my life by 40!
  • slimgirljo15
    dely217 wrote: »
    For dinner last night, I had 2dz maryland steamed crabs, I managed to only drink water instead of beer with them but I think mfp shutdown after it loaded my sodium for the day....lol

I looove crabs, been catching my own lately .. hmm that doesn't sound right🤔 lol
    Delicious mud crabs here
  • blazinskillzz
    blazinskillzz Posts: 12 Member
    Hi everyone! :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy Tuesday all. Summer vacay 1 is done and we do our road trip tomorrow, barring any calls from relatives telling us a cousin has left us.

I'm taking my workout clothes cause i got a few treadmill workouts in st the hotel gym. It was kinda fun looking forward to more
  • blazinskillzz
    blazinskillzz Posts: 12 Member
    Hey everyone :)