Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    I just found out I will have my God daughter tomorrow... Maybe Sunday.

Good reason for a mimosa

She is gone now... btw - a bottle of brut and 8oz of OJ is 610 calories is worth it!!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I need to check the settings on my fridge. My cottage cheese is mostly frozen. Like crunchy. I'm eating it due to lack of time, but it is definitely weird.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    If you have been reading for a while, you know how I feel about "plate in the bathroom girl". Today, there are crumbs in the bathroom floor. Not just one or two. It looks like someone set Spam's kids in the floor with saltiness.
    I am SO grossed out.

:s
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Y'all can have the Bleu cheese. I will take feta.

I hate feta cheese, its so gross
    I dont know if I have ever had real bleu cheese

I will stick with the parm and mozza......
  • Beka3695
    Options
    I pretended I wasn't home when my friend stopped by because she was in the area and wanted to meet up because I wasn't in the mood to hangout or be with anyone yesterday. I really just felt like chilling in my pjs with no makeup and do things around the house.

You are my spirit animal. Maybe we were twins separated at birth...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Y'all can have the Bleu cheese. I will take feta.

I hate feta cheese, its so gross
    I dont know if I have ever had real bleu cheese

I will stick with the parm and mozza......

How very Italian of you. (more Feta for me)
  • Treacheiro
    Treacheiro Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Confession #1: I have a horrible time reaching my protein goals most days even though it's only 25% of my macros and yet nearly every day I go over on my carb %. Even though I'm cutting how much I eat, much of it is still carb laden :(

Confession #2: I don't drink enough. Of anything. Most of what I drink is plain water but regardless of what I drink- I don't drink nearly enough every day.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    I went to weigh myself today and the scale said I had gained 10 POUNDS somehow overnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had I imagined my entire weight loss?! Family members saying HAVE YOU LOST WEIGHT!? My clothes falling off and having to use a belt with my pants!?!?!

I nearly had a heart attack, got off.. stepped back on and it said low battery. LOL! I replaced the batteries and now its back to normal. I almost threw that thing away!

That would be scary. I'd probably have thrown it away. Mine is saying I've gained 20 but it's telling the truth!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I pretended I wasn't home when my friend stopped by because she was in the area and wanted to meet up because I wasn't in the mood to hangout or be with anyone yesterday. I really just felt like chilling in my pjs with no makeup and do things around the house.

I totally get this.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

I totally get this.

Same.
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Treacheiro wrote: »
    Confession #1: I have a horrible time reaching my protein goals most days even though it's only 25% of my macros and yet nearly every day I go over on my carb %. Even though I'm cutting how much I eat, much of it is still carb laden :(

Confession #2: I don't drink enough. Of anything. Most of what I drink is plain water but regardless of what I drink- I don't drink nearly enough every day.

I feel your pain... I have such a hard time eating protein, it all tastes nasty to me! I've also started trying mio to get me to drink more water...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited July 2018
    Options
    It's Momday. It's not even 7am and I am already losing my cool with my manager.

ETA: her boss (my director) had the info I needed and now I have my cool back, but I'm aggravated that she did not tell either of us that there was a problem. We can't solve them unless we know about them. I will likely be on the phone with Medicare for an hour today, but I know what I need to do now.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    In through the nose, out the mouth, Melissa.....
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    It's Momday. It's not even 7am and I am already losing my cool with my manager.

ETA: her boss (my director) had the info I needed and now I have my cool back, but I'm aggravated that she did not tell either of us that there was a problem. We can't solve them unless we know about them. I will likely be on the phone with Medicare for an hour today, but I know what I need to do now.

I know I was very annoyed at work last week (main reason I think I got up at 1 in the morning two nights last week).

I actually dreamed that someone gave me a box at the Service Desk & it had a grenade in it. I looked up the meaning of grenade in a dream & it said about almost being ready to explode. That's definitely how I felt!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    I know you will not believe I am saying this...
    I have put too much blue cheese on my salad today.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I have very boring cheese tastes. I think it comes from childhood trauma! My mum's home town is quite close to the village of Roquefort so whenever we'd visit la famille we'd always bring some proper, smelly, French cheese home. In the car. In the summer. With no Aircon. It takes ten hours to drive from my gran's house to Calais and then there's the ferry crossing and getting home in the UK! And my mother wonders why I don't like anything more adventurous than edam!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I have very boring cheese tastes. I think it comes from childhood trauma! My mum's home town is quite close to the village of Roquefort so whenever we'd visit la famille we'd always bring some proper, smelly, French cheese home. In the car. In the summer. With no Aircon. It takes ten hours to drive from my gran's house to Calais and then there's the ferry crossing and getting home in the UK! And my mother wonders why I don't like anything more adventurous than edam!

Poor Anne-Marie. That sounds awful!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »

Mmmmmm Roquefort!!!! That is so expensive over here!!!