Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Update: people at my work really need to start talking to one another. Susan (from the old rival we merged with) was supposed to be at my office for a meeting today. Instead her old bosses told her she was moving to our building today. We thought that was next week. We kept her, of course and I never got to call Medicare, but spent the day helping her move in and showing her around instead.
    I must call Medicare tomorrow, no matter what she needs.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Confession: Hubby has also been losing weight and basically half-*kitten* IF, creates most of his deficit through exercise, and basically wings it. Things have slowed so he wants to get in on my meal prep action to create some diet consistency and more predictable weight loss. Fine by me, so I just doubled-ish what I make for myself this week, but made sure it was more food he likes than just stuff I like. So two days in a row he totally left his lunch at home and I'm super grumpy because it took me a lot longer to do meal prep this week and he's basically wasting my hard work. *sigh* He can make his own damn lunch.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Grumpy seems to be going around today.

Plate in the Bathroom Girl was in there washing a knife a few minutes ago. I bit my tongue to keep from telling her how gross I find that. I was actually mad at an insurance rep and I didn't want to take out on her.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    LOL... I am an insurance agent - feel free to project any bad juju onto me. I am used to it!

The agent in the next office had chic-fil- a for lunch. It smells SOOO GOOD! I am thinking about knocking her out and taking her stupid waffle fries!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options

Plate in the Bathroom Girl was in there washing a knife a few minutes ago. I bit my tongue to keep from telling her how gross I find that. I was actually mad at an insurance rep and I didn't want to take out on her.

can you send an anonymous note? Type written and slipped into her top desk drawer?

"We know you eat in the bathroom... We are watching you.... MUAHAHAHAHA"
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    LOL... I am an insurance agent - feel free to project any bad juju onto me. I am used to it!

The agent in the next office had chic-fil- a for lunch. It smells SOOO GOOD! I am thinking about knocking her out and taking her stupid waffle fries!!!

No, not your kind of rep. The kind who refuses to honor a prior authorization from the outside vendor that you make us use for Chemotherapy drugs. They authorized the drug for six months and insurance X only paid one date. Umm, no, I am looking at their site at what was emailed to you and to us. I ended up calling the pre Auth people to get them to argue for me. I was on the verge of throwing my coffee mug.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

can you send an anonymous note? Type written and slipped into her top desk drawer?

Hahaha. Mel, PLEASE do this!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

I don't think so.. She has an office, not a cubicle. Someone would see me going in. The next time she leaves the plate in the bathroom, I may put a post it on it: "This is gross. The break room is at the end of the hall. The room with all of the windows and dish detergent by the sink."
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

LOL!

I wonder why she feels the need to clean the utensils in the bathroom too? Isn't there a community break room with a sink?

Just read that Mel addressed this.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

LOL!

I wonder why she feels the need to clean the utensils in the bathroom too? Isn't there a community break room with a sink?

Just read that Mel addressed this.

Actually there are three community break rooms on my floor. She is simply not willing to walk that far for the sake of hygiene.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,451 Member
    Options
    Good for you, getting the help you need, no matter how late. I just hope most of it is reverisble! No matter how slow it is going, at least it is going. Glad you are here.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Good for you, getting the help you need, no matter how late. I just hope most of it is reverisble! No matter how slow it is going, at least it is going. Glad you are here.

Ditto
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession: I am almost 4 lbs above my weight class limit and Nationals is in TEN WEEKS!!! Time to get serious and quit thinking I can sneak a little extra without it hurting anything.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Time to get serious and quit thinking I can sneak a little extra without it hurting anything.

Same.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Confession: It is a great thing that I am not a postal worker today!!!
    I keep hearing whispers "Rebekah is listening to hateful music..."
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

What music is that exactly? And if I play it, will people stay away from me?
  • Beka3695
    Options

What music is that exactly? And if I play it, will people stay away from me?

It was the Rob Zombie station on Amazon Music. I think Five Finger Death Punch was on when the comments were made. :D:D:D