i surpassed my goal today! w/ a bunch of pics

Options

Replies

• maritimemom
    Options
    Wow....just WOW!!! Great job! Very inspiring!
  • jen_bailey951
    Options
    Wow well done!! You've done amazing! Congratulations
  • ji225
    ji225 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow yes well done you look amazing! Very toned! What JM workouts have you been doing?? I want some of those results:)
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Wow! You seem like an entirely different person... Fantastic job!
  • ladyknowles
    Options
    Omg you look absolutely gorgeous! :)
  • KellyS0828
    KellyS0828 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You looked great!! I am so happy for you! What a great inspiration you are to all of us.
  • jacksonde24
    Options
    So amazing!!!! You look great!!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.
  • chantihayes
    Options
    WOW!!! You are my new inspiration!!! The change is incredible, I hope you are so proud of yourself. Can you recommend any specific workout of JM that you loved the most?
  • shadykins
    Options
    Thats amazing. Congratulations on all your hard work.
    The hardest part now is staying there...good luck and keep it up.
  • lovelyimage
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! You should be so proud of everything you've achieved :D
  • skinz2k2
    skinz2k2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    simply amazing
  • tmiller81
    Options
    Wow you look wonderful! Very inspirational for sure!
  • jodieunited
    jodieunited Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    omg you look amazing
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    you look amazing glad to hear that you did it with Jillian I workout to her DVD'S several times a week gives me hope.
  • Kate6868
    Kate6868 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look great - your hard work is a great inspiration!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Losing weight without exercising doesn't sculpt and tone... you have very obviously been working hard!! Congratulations! You look absolutely amazing!!!:flowerforyou:
  • DelightfullyWifed
    Options
    WOW girl look great! I have another 35ish pounds left to go! You definitely have helped me to keep going because I want to look as great as you do!!!

Congrats! Good luck with the maintaining, you can do it!!!
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    thanks everyone for making me smile when i woke up today!!

and to all the questions about which jillian michaels dvds i used....well i pretty much have all of hers. i rotate between them all now. i started with the 30 day shred and did 2 rounds of it. ive also done 6 week 6 pack(level 2 is a killer!) shred it with weights(kettlebell workout) i LOVE her yoga meltdown(great for toning!) banish fat boost metabolism(this one kills me...i can hardly get thru it without stopping) no more trouble zones(again, great for toning) and i just recently got done doing her latest Ripped in 30 for the 2nd round! they all work great but diet is a big thing too!! watch your refined sugars and eat lots of protein! also keeps you full so you dont binge! and eat something every 3 to 4hours...even if it is a snack! keeps your metabolism going! working out and having a good clean diet is the only "secret" and if you push yourself youll get there. her dvds are mostly only 25/30mins with warm up and cool down....so if you give it your all for that amount of time...youll definitely see results!! also take your measurments!! just cause the scale doesnt move...doesnt mean youre not losing somewhere else :)
  • nwilliams29
    Options
    WOW! Thank you for posting this! Seeing other people's transformation, especially the same height and weight I am right now, gives me so much encouragement to push harder! I am so glad I logged on to MFP on my computer. Otherwise I wouldn't have known there are so many other people out there who are doing the same thing I am, and seeing a lot of them succeed! Thank you again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!