Ha i wish..
  • Gngr09
    Gngr09 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Seems like it’s only married guys 😕
  • flyzippio
    flyzippio Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Are we talking about the last few hours or years? Oh wait.. that doesn’t matter the answer is 0
  • hello3572
    hello3572 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    At least once a day 😋
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Just being frank here: errydey, any time I go out by myself -- that's honestly why I've become a bit of a hermit and don't go anywhere unless I'm with someone. I'm not really that great at responding to it because it just makes me uncomfortable, so I usually have to sport my "RBF" more often than I'd like, which sucks because I'm actually pretty sweet and stuff, lol. Really, I think it's my hair that grabs the attention... maybe do something bold to showcase your personality a bit more at first glance? You're pretty though, I'm not sure I believe you really have this problem. 😜
  • ArmouredMuscle
    ArmouredMuscle Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    St4rFire wrote: »
    ...Really, I think it's my hair that grabs the attention... . 😜

p11pwo3icnry.jpg
  • skyllark
    skyllark Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I have been hit on a lot. I've been told I am very approachable. I also tend to make eye contact a lot (habit between years of working retail and years of sign language. Both require a lot of eye contact) which invites interaction.
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    St4rFire wrote: »
    ...Really, I think it's my hair that grabs the attention... . 😜

p11pwo3icnry.jpg

Ahah... but seriously, it's pretty FABOLUS. 😒😁
  • ArmouredMuscle
    ArmouredMuscle Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    9ushie8imoko.jpg

• Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Options
    Their loss 😉😉
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Pffttt no
  • Sharsou
    Options
    Tisha247 wrote: »
    Pffttt no

Really🤔
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Sharsou wrote: »
    Pffttt no

Really🤔

Well maybe
  • Sharsou
    Options
    Sharsou wrote: »
    Pffttt no

Really🤔

Well maybe

Just wondering how to hit on you 😊
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    lol.... nope! Flirted with by those that do it with literally EVERYONE, but not hit on.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Can someone explain what getting hit on entails? I know what cat calling is - I don't get cat called.

I do get stared at a lot. Guys sometimes stutter when they talk to me. I get asked out. I get complimented.

But that's not the same as being hit on, right? I think of that as more like, "hay baby, what's your number, what's your sign, what numbers to dial," that doesn't happen often.

I am confused.

tldr; I don't understand the question.
  • thynes1313
    Options
    Can someone explain what getting hit on entails? I know what cat calling is - I don't get cat called.

I do get stared at a lot. Guys sometimes stutter when they talk to me. I get asked out. I get complimented.

But that's not the same as being hit on, right? I think of that as more like, "hay baby, what's your number, what's your sign, what numbers to dial," that doesn't happen often.

I am confused.

Oh I don't see it that way! Getting hit on can be like that or gentlemanly! As you said... asked out, complimented etc. You DEFINITELY get his on my dear lol!

See? I get rocks thrown at me!!! :'(:'(:'(
    thynes1313 wrote: »
    lol.... nope! Flirted with by those that do it with literally EVERYONE, but not hit on.

throws a rock*

• thynes1313
    Options

I am confused.

Oh I don't see it that way! Getting hit on can be like that or gentlemanly! As you said... asked out, complimented etc. You DEFINITELY get his on my dear lol!

See? I get rocks thrown at me!!! :'(:'(:'(

throws a rock*

well, that's one way for u to get "hit" on that I don't do to everyone else ;)

brat! :p
  • Sharsou
    Options
    Not sure how to hit her (in a gentle way), feel for her as she’s already get rocked by someone 😜