• Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Showing up naked... with a sandwich.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    - knows how to drive a stick shift

- knows how to shoot a gun (bonus points if you can take it apart and clean it)

- loves football or sports in general

- not afraid to get dirty (literally)

interesting how on this thread, alot of traditionally male dominated hobbies are mentioned (by women nonetheless) as attractive features IN women. and on the other thread, this:
    QUOTE:

How about being a stay at home dad and doing all the cooking, cleaning, laundry, bills, yardwork, and still massage my wife's feet after a hard days work?

Ok!! Enough said - you win!!! Are you married???? :)

nothing is UNsexier (in my honest opinion) than traditional role reversal. nothing.

I agree. Is that bad? I'd rather my man be a man.. but then again I fix almost everything that's broken in our house. And I put everything together that requires being assembled. hmmmmm.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options

well there's one i fit... sigh... i'm not real good at being girly (is why i put eyelashes on one of my cars, so it can be girly for me), but i can tell you whats wrong with your car and probably fix it too..

and of course can drive stick, own a few different types of guns and am a Cowboy fan...
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I love sweet ladies, that scores huge bonus points with me.

I like a lady that makes an effort to look good. You don't have to be a 10 but I appreciate the make up, dressing up...ect.
    While I like the effort, I also prefer minimal makeup, just a little bit to enhance your beauty, not to make you beautiful.

A good perfume. Not a must but a good perfume makes me remember you.

Long hair, nicely maintained, preferably your natural color.

High heels & fishnets.

I love women in dresses

Big hips, big chest, smaller waist (not that big of a deal but it does ring my bell)

Smart

able to put up with my geekery

Out going, to balance out my shy nature.

We would just NOT get along hahah :)

Why? This is just a small list. By time I finish it proabably 855 of women would fit under there some way.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options

I cannot disagree.

Sandwich....sex...pizza...beer. HOT.

Most women would probably throw the sandwich or pizza at you oppsed to serving it to you these days. :laugh:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options

bwhahahahaha!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    a girl that does treat other with respect and thinks of other.

Seriously, this.

It's a variation of the good manners requirement in the "what makes a guy instantly hotter thread."

I remember many years ago dating a girl who was on the books of a fairly well known modelling agency here in London. A real traffic stopper in terms of looks.

I took her, as man, does out to dinner coutresy of my credit card. She spent most of the meal being so rude and disrespectful to the waiting staff who were only try to do their jobs that I never dated her again. She had one waitress almost in tears.

There's a lot to be said for someone who simply knows how to be nice...

It's interesting that you said that. My mom always told me "A guy who is nice to you but rude to the people around you is not a nice person," and she would use a date being rude to waitstaff as an example. It's disconcerting how common that is, though, in men AND women.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I have yet to see any meantion of Freckles!!!

*sits on rock and waits*

That is just a given sweetie. :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Not complaining. :laugh:
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options

interesting how on this thread, alot of traditionally male dominated hobbies are mentioned (by women nonetheless) as attractive features IN women. and on the other thread, this:
    QUOTE:

How about being a stay at home dad and doing all the cooking, cleaning, laundry, bills, yardwork, and still massage my wife's feet after a hard days work?

Ok!! Enough said - you win!!! Are you married???? :)

nothing is UNsexier (in my honest opinion) than traditional role reversal. nothing.

i agree... its okay for a girl to take interests in certain hobbies i do etc or joins us in a game of basketball or w/e.. but not going all out tom boy... i want a woman.. not a guy friend lol

also i have to say... OMFG I AM STUNNED!!!! once again my point proven.. girls are alot sluttier than guys.... look at the guy thread vs womans thread... woman post how they want their men half naked, n muscles n what not... n in guys thread the only thing thats post similar so far is "showing up naked"-posted by a woman... all the other guys are posting personality related things and that they just want respect from woman as a man...
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    What about a little bit of it all?

I love to get down and dirty and play football with the boys, but I also love to wear pretty clothes and nice shoes. I love to go out and eat pizza and drink, but I also love to stay home and relax on the couch. I love to bake and decorate, but I also love going to the gym and lifting "like a man". I can repair things in the house and then decorate it and make it look pretty... what's wrong with balance?!?

Oh... I can also pole dance.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    knows how to drive a stick shift
    Heh. Stick shift... Yes, I sometimes have the sense of humor of a 12 year-old. Keeps life interesting.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    from other poster reminded me..

a girl that doesnt talk about her past experiences..
    a girl that doesnt tell me stories about her ex's.. (NOT INTERESTED!!)
    a girl that doesnt plan that we are going to brake up so she has to cover her end of the *kitten*..
    a girl that doesnt beat me!!!

ps. to the other guy... if the girl knows what shes doing in bed.... she learned it from somewhere and id rather not................................

maybe she learned by watching p*rn.....???
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Wow I feel like you guys are all describing me in here. *blushes*
  • msbeavert
    Options
    Long hair I can get my hands around.

Nice gams.

A sense of humor as strange as mine.

Glasses....love geeky chicks!

Intelligence.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I want a dude that's more of a man than I am. I like guns, football and being outdoors... I'm independent, stubborn and opinionated. I'm a lot to handle. No wonder my relationships never last. Guess I should've been a dude since I'm not girlie enough to be dateable
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options

Yay! I score 100%! :) I'm gonna grab my man and tell him he's lucky! =D (But I already know what he would do. He would kiss me and say, "I know.") Which means that I am damn lucky to have him, too. Oh and on the getting dirty bit.....I convinced him to run a mud run with me next year. :)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    also i have to say... OMFG I AM STUNNED!!!! once again my point proven.. girls are alot sluttier than guys.... look at the guy thread vs womans thread... woman post how they want their men half naked, n muscles n what not... n in guys thread the only thing thats post similar so far is "showing up naked"-posted by a woman... all the other guys are posting personality related things and that they just want respect from woman as a man...

Whatever, nothing I posted in the OP had anything to do with looks, and I didn't intend for it to be that kind of thread. I was thinking more along the lines of things you think are sexy that no one really ever talks about as being sexy. Muscles don't make you "instantly hotter." You either have them or you don't, and if you have them, you didn't get them instantly.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Wow I feel like you guys are all describing me in here. *blushes*

Ditto.. We must be perfect catches.. ;)