Things that make a woman instantly hotter

Options

Replies

• PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    A Phenominal sense of humor is a must for me. It's hot to find a woman who can hold her own in the realm of quick witt and sarcasm.. lol.

a lady in the streets, and a freak between the sheets, doens't hurt either... lol.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I was led to believe all it took was:

Show up. Naked. With beer.

Nearly -

Show Up, Naked, With Beer and a Pulse

(hey - call me picky!)

am I the only one that is a little disturbed at how else a woman is to show up sans a pulse??

This is the interwebz....you probably don't want to know.

now I'm eerily intrigued. Does the morgue deliver for this sort of thing??
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Showing up naked. :-)

Doesn't need to show up that way, it just helps if that happens at some point, lol.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    If you are willing to learn, that's maybe more hot.
    Score!
  • JoyousRen
    Options

You can get anything online... I also now have the song "the internet is for p0rn" stuck in my head
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I was led to believe all it took was:

Show up. Naked. With beer.

Nearly -

Show Up, Naked, With Beer and a Pulse

(hey - call me picky!)

am I the only one that is a little disturbed at how else a woman is to show up sans a pulse??

Simliar things have been noted in the news.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    My list of the perfect girl right here:

Sweet.

Non-dramatic.

Honest.

Affectionate.

Intelligent.

Is herself, not faked.

Someone I want to know me.

Can carry meaningful conversations as well as conversations about absolutely nothing.

Likes a lot of the same things I do.

Driven

Ambitious

Dang, long list!

LOL what woman isn't dramatic?

I know of one that fits this whole list! So there are some out there!

i hate drama... and i dont understand watching reality shows either...why would you want to watch drama? if you want drama let me hook you up with some peeps they have enough in their lives without watching it on tv to get ideas....
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Full knowledge of NFL football and rules.

LOL very few girls have this!!! I do and have lots of guy friends for it~~
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I'm sorry, wtf? If a man can't be held up by his own healthy ego, he's a girl anyway. The relationship won't work. I cannot believe people are ascribing to this archaic BS.

Sorry but I agree with aj. I'm not here to stroke my man's ego and treat him like a king. I love him and support him.... I don't feel like I need to kiss the ground he walks on. If he needs me to tell him daily that he is the greatest, he better find someone else. I'm not into kissing my man's *kitten*. That being said, I wouldn't want him to worship me either. A little independence and confidence goes a long way in making me like a guy, not him needing me to dote on him daily.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    not a gold-digging whorebag

Unless she is doing it to someone else and buying me drinks with it. :D

LMFAO! But then she's dirty! Ewwww! lol :laugh:

Never said I'm gonna sleep with her but I like free drinks.
  • aj_rock
    aj_rock Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, wtf? If a man can't be held up by his own healthy ego, he's a girl anyway. The relationship won't work. I cannot believe people are ascribing to this archaic BS.

Sorry but I agree with aj. I'm not here to stroke my man's ego and treat him like a king. I love him and support him.... I don't feel like I need to kiss the ground he walks on. If he needs me to tell him daily that he is the greatest, he better find someone else. I'm not into kissing my man's *kitten*. That being said, I wouldn't want him to worship me either. A little independence and confidence goes a long way in making me like a guy, not him needing me to dote on him daily.

This.

If anything, I deserve a good swift kick in the rear from a lady sometimes :P I'd much rather butt heads with my SO than walk all over her.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options

I'm glad somebody else does.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I tell you what I like but is very hard for me to find.

A girl who hates reality TV as much as I do.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    - Not a complete dumbass.

- Is passionate about something and has goals that she's striving towards.

- Common interests (derp).

- Nice boobies and/or butt (gotta be honest).
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    It's interesting that you said that. My mom always told me "A guy who is nice to you but rude to the people around you is not a nice person," and she would use a date being rude to waitstaff as an example. It's disconcerting how common that is, though, in men AND women.

Your mother is a wise woman. Much like mine ;)

You can tell so much about a person by the way they treat someone who they don't have anything to gain from or who they believe are lower down in the pecking order than they are. Someone with a good heart will treat people by simply who they are as a person.

Not by their social standing. Not by their wealth. Not by their looks. Not their intelligence. None of that really....unimportant stuff.
  • JoyousRen
    Options

^5
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options

:D i dont understand the attraction to reality tv either..... i mean seriously who wants to watch a bunch of drama... and stupid bs. give me a football game or nascar or a crime show (NCIS, BONES, etc) but no reality tv
  • FifiLea
    FifiLea Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft :smokin:

LOL! Random. I would totally vote for this as well. :tongue:

Me too! I love it! In fact, I need to be doing my dailies right now! :bigsmile:
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Do plaid button downs or cowboy boots counts? Real boots, Durango, Ariat, Justin or Laredo, not knock offs...