Things that make a woman instantly hotter

Options

Replies

• VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Being ME! I am instantly hotter just by existing :)
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I tell you what I like but is very hard for me to find.

A girl who hates reality TV as much as I do.

I never watch tv. Up until the preseason started Thursday, I hadn't turned on my tv since April
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, wtf? If a man can't be held up by his own healthy ego, he's a girl anyway. The relationship won't work. I cannot believe people are ascribing to this archaic BS.

Sorry but I agree with aj. I'm not here to stroke my man's ego and treat him like a king. I love him and support him.... I don't feel like I need to kiss the ground he walks on. If he needs me to tell him daily that he is the greatest, he better find someone else. I'm not into kissing my man's *kitten*. That being said, I wouldn't want him to worship me either. A little independence and confidence goes a long way in making me like a guy, not him needing me to dote on him daily.

This.

If anything, I deserve a good swift kick in the rear from a lady sometimes :P I'd much rather butt heads with my SO than walk all over her.

I don't get walked all over for adoring my man and letting him know he is hot. But, then again, I do also like that we can both be independent and do our own things and are both confident, with or without singing each others praises.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    I'll weigh in at least once. Intelligence or wanting to gain knowledge. Nothing to me is sexier.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    not a gold-digging whorebag

Unless she is doing it to someone else and buying me drinks with it. :D

LMFAO! But then she's dirty! Ewwww! lol :laugh:

Never said I'm gonna sleep with her but I like free drinks.

in that case - drink and be merry! :bigsmile:
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    All it really takes is a Great personalitly AND She must be a Girlie-Girl!!!!<
    So love that! ;)
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Do plaid button downs or cowboy boots counts? Real boots, Durango, Ariat, Justin or Laredo, not knock offs...

Cowgirls are hot. So good, tight, jeans, boots and hat? Looks good to me.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    LOL what woman isn't dramatic?

Me. I hate drama - just sayin' :smile:
  • DECAFLiving
    DECAFLiving Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Definately taking notes! I though gorgeous shoes would do it! :wink:
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    All it really takes is a Great personalitly AND She must be a Girlie-Girl!!!!<
    So love that! ;)

I guy accused me of being too much of a girlie girl once. Ha! I got the last laugh! He keeps getting dumped!
  • dancer4275
    dancer4275 Posts: 149
    Options
    adventerous.
    won't compromise what she believes in.
    purely herself.
  • tlcurr7u
    tlcurr7u Posts: 19
    Options
    For me...

Being nice and friendly.

Funny and laughs honestly,not forced.

Intelligent and independent.

Knows herself and isn`t willing to accept 2nd place.

Smiles at me happily.

Dresses intending to make herself look good.

Feminine.

Add your own.

I didn't realize that refusing to take the backseat was considered a good trait...lolz I'm a girl that doesnt have to be the center of attn but I dont settle for the backseat EVER.
  • skinz2k2
    skinz2k2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Along with all the good things shared I would add a sweet disposition. There are people who are physically attractive, but their attitude is unattractive.
  • tlcurr7u
    tlcurr7u Posts: 19
    Options
    Do plaid button downs or cowboy boots counts? Real boots, Durango, Ariat, Justin or Laredo, not knock offs...

Cowgirls are hot. So good, tight, jeans, boots and hat? Looks good to me.

I'm from Texas and those aren't REAL boots :P

look up Luccese's ...those are some REAL boots ;) just sayyin. lolz
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    No gag reflex.

:bigsmile:
  • bry_all01
    Options
    No gag reflex.

:bigsmile:

:laugh:
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, wtf? If a man can't be held up by his own healthy ego, he's a girl anyway. The relationship won't work. I cannot believe people are ascribing to this archaic BS.

Sorry but I agree with aj. I'm not here to stroke my man's ego and treat him like a king. I love him and support him.... I don't feel like I need to kiss the ground he walks on. If he needs me to tell him daily that he is the greatest, he better find someone else. I'm not into kissing my man's *kitten*. That being said, I wouldn't want him to worship me either. A little independence and confidence goes a long way in making me like a guy, not him needing me to dote on him daily.

But you still gotta bring the sandwich.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I forgot, she can't be a nagzilla. Nothing is more unattractive than a woman in nagzilla mode.
  • mcvc
    mcvc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Driving a pickup
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Full knowledge of NFL football and rules.

At least enough to explain what happened when he steps out to get us both refills on the beer...

I'd add, able to keep score during a baseball game so you can say things like 'I wonder if he's going to strike out again, he's struck out in the last four at bats with the same pitcher...'

:smile: