What are some things you would never spend your calories on?

What are some things you like, but wouldn’t eat/drink because the calories aren’t worth it for you?

For me it’s
1. Regular soda. I like diet soda so it would just be pointless
2. Peanut butter. I’m not as obsessed with peanut butter as a lot of other people are so when I want it, I just eat PB2 for waaay less calories and it’s (almost) just as good to me
3. High calorie salad dressing. Bolthouse farms makes really good salad dressing that’s 45 calories for 2 tablespoons

Replies

• Candyspun
    Candyspun Posts: 370 Member
    stfpa wrote: »
    What are some things you like, but wouldn’t eat/drink because the calories aren’t worth it for you?

For me it’s
    2. Peanut butter. I’m not as obsessed with peanut butter as a lot of other people are so when I want it, I just eat PB2 for waaay less calories and it’s (almost) just as good to me
    3. High calorie salad dressing. Bolthouse farms makes really good salad dressing that’s 45 calories for 2 tablespoons

I'm stealing your 1 and 3. Also, chicken nuggets. And as someone else mentioned, if it's something I really don't like. Why waste it?
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    stfpa wrote: »

For me it’s

I dunno something about a proper delicious high calorie cesar salad with all the fixins sometimes :p

normal soda...General things i dont find delicious....Prepackaged snacks for the most part (like snack cakes and stuff) If im eating it im making it something amazing even if the calories are higher- No half assed snacks

I agree about ceasar salad dressing. The light stuff is gross so when I'm craving it high calorie ceasar dressing is the only thing that satisfies me. So worth it
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Alcohol, pie, cake, regular pop, pancakes, juice, pretty much anything else goes and I fit it into my calories.
  • dolcezza25
    dolcezza25 Posts: 136 Member
    fast food or soda.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    the only thing i refuse to spend my calories on is full calorie sodas.

anything else, if i want it, i make it fit or go slightly over for the day
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    edited August 2018
    actually i take that back, at the buffett concert last week, the heat (OMG it was HOT) and alcohol was NOT a good combo (couldnt even get down a half margarita before getting nauseous. paul only had regular coke in the cooler, so i did have that.

but on days like that (special occasions/events/ etc), i dont worry about calories anyways.
  • Stellamom2018
    Stellamom2018 Posts: 120 Member
    I've learned I used to eat a lot of things just because other people were eating them. Or staff potlucks! I dont like half that random crap but would take it because it was there, not anymore!
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Alcohol, pop/soda, juice. I will drink a protein shake or a smoothie I make, but in general I don’t like drinking my calories. I echo the salad dressing—Bolthouse Farms is awesome!!!