4 hour body /diet

Options

Replies

• RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Tuplatano wrote: »
    Everyone talking without knowledge of the diet should really read book and then have an informative opinion.. there is a reason why I lost 22 lbs following the system and there is a reason why there are thousands of success stories out there ..

Oh, we know why you lost 22 pounds. You ate fewer calories than you burned. Voila! Weight loss!

Any diet that puts you in a calorie deficit will work. Don't need "the system".
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    RAinWA wrote: »
    Everyone talking without knowledge of the diet should really read book and then have an informative opinion.. there is a reason why I lost 22 lbs following the system and there is a reason why there are thousands of success stories out there ..

Oh, we know why you lost 22 pounds. You ate fewer calories than you burned. Voila! Weight loss!

Any diet that puts you in a calorie deficit will work. Don't need "the system".

I'm not telling you to get in it, everyone is entitled to do what work for them.. just telling you that if you haven't read it or have any knowledge about it beside reading a 5 minutes outline .. then stop judging a book by it cover .. you have know clue how I lost the weight and you have no clue how it works .. is not just about having a calories deficit..

Look, if you are happy doing this diet then hooray for you. Really.

But a calorie deficit is the only way you lose weight. So, yeah, I do know how you lost weight and I do know how it works. I don't have to read the book to know that the claims posted upthread are absurd.
  • Millicent3015
    Millicent3015 Posts: 374 Member
    Options

I'm sure you feel it's helping you, I just worry about this claim about only sleeping 2 hours a day. It takes longer than that to get to REM sleep and that's one of the most important parts of sleep. Also, the 15 minute female orgasm? That mainly relies mostly on the woman's body being stimulated, and I don't even know if a 15 minute orgasm is healthy. I worry that in a few months you're going to crash, especially if you're cutting out a lot of healthy foods 6 days a week and then bingeing on heaven knows what on the 7th. No one should be so desperate to lose weight that they put their health at risk. This guy who wrote the book did something that apparently worked for him. But you're not him, your body and genetics are totally different, and you can't apply what he did and think you'll get the same results. There's red flags all over this, so please be careful. You don't know what this approach will do to your long term health. If you want to do a keto based diet, do one that isn't promising the earth.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, the man who thinks he coined "slow carb". (He didn't)
  • JasonDee1989
    JasonDee1989 Posts: 84 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I’m here for information on giving a woman a 15-minute orgasm. Teach me the way Obi-Wan!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I’m here for information on giving a woman a 15-minute orgasm. Teach me the way Obi-Wan!

I think a patient woman who knows and is comfortable with her body could show you that one.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

I think a patient woman who knows and is comfortable with her body could show you that one.

practice makes perfect
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    You need to post this in the new "woo" thread: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10582385/worst-woo-you-ever-heard-advertised-regarding-losing-weight#latest It should take first prize.[/quote]

Already done :)