thapainmaka Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    shaf238 wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I have a bad attitude towards selfies.

Me too. Mostly because of how I look.

I can't relate even though we have the same problem...you see I hate selfies because I hate how everyone else looks ;)

It'd be horrific if you had a selfie as your profile pic... Oh wait...

is this humor or something I can't tell..... ohh wait I see what you've done you took my "globally offensive humor" and struck back with something personal...I think that makes you a jack *kitten*....shIIT now I'm resorting to your ways...see how "big" that makes me seem bud? take a joke and chill....for the record ya.... I'm ugly too ;) there you feel better

O_O relax jeez

Your right.... sorry :p
  • thapainmaka
    Options
    Boy oh boy. I'm going to go eat some comfort McNuggets and a Barq's root beer and then not go to the gym.

I know you were being funny or atleast half joking but this is really such a bad attitude to have and we're all so guilty of it too. I just got into an argument with my wife today about how even if you slip up or have some unhealthy habits like smoking, eating fast food...etc doesn't mean you have a death sentence and shouldn't go to the gym!
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Agreeing to go out to eat with other people. I wouldn't go if they weren't and I eat way over my calorie allowance.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I love pizza. And chocolate. And chocolate pizza. Sigh. And I really don't actually like exercise. It is so exhausting

But before that, I know where you are coming from with the spouse. I was my heaviest when I was married. Of course he always apologized with food and chocolate and I am an emotional eater. Bad combo.

Yeah marriage is tough for sure! My wife just has the WORST eating habits and they are totally forced down my throat daily... I'm talking fast food and soda :# It's my fault for giving into this but dam she wont quit eating like this and it's annoying! I'm lucky my metabolism is fast and all the damage it's done is turn me into a twig....hopefully the gains will come back easy.....god please come easy

But, but, but, cico works for everybody!! Lol.

Everyone knows that person who eats a half ton of calories, weight gain poweder and still struggles to gain.

Not everyone is the same.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    You don't have enough time to listen to me explain my flaws.

But thanks for asking!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Wine. And being a greedy perfectionist with high expectations.
  • sdanemrtn
    sdanemrtn Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My mind. I can do great on a fitness and nutrition level, do well at work, and smash goals left and right, but my mind is always there holding me back. About to go through a divorce, in which I think the other half has a lot to do in influencing that, so am really excited, not only for health, fitness, and nutrition gains, but mental as well.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options

I can't relate even though we have the same problem...you see I hate selfies because I hate how everyone else looks ;)

is this humor or something I can't tell..... ohh wait I see what you've done you took my "globally offensive humor" and struck back with something personal...I think that makes you a jack *kitten*....shIIT now I'm resorting to your ways...see how "big" that makes me seem bud? take a joke and chill....for the record ya.... I'm ugly too ;) there you feel better

Dude, it was a joke 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    My schedule. I flip flop between nights and days, which is very draining. Also, I'm small so my room for error is low.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I can't agree with myself which contradictory goal to go for.
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My existence!
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Food wise potatoes are my down fall. .I really want to get up super early and get my workouts in but I tend to hit the snooze button and before I know it 5:00 AM is now 8:00 AM.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Lately, my lack of motivation.

Also wine.
  • thapainmaka
    Options

Yeah I overreacted a hair lol...we cool?
  • thapainmaka
    Options
    My existence!

I think that's actually mankind's biggest flaw
  • shaf238
    Options

Yeah I overreacted a hair lol...we cool?
    Not one to hold grudges. And I get that we only have text to go by which can be misconstrued. All good bro :)
  • shaf238
    Options
    My existence!

I think that's actually mankind's biggest flaw
    Dude the way we eff up this planet I agree with you. Every other living being would be better off without us here!
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to pick a singular worst...

Possible candidates
    - borderline ED
    - low self esteem
    - no care for/interest in "health"
    - picky eater
    - all-or-nothing tendencies
  • auzziecawth
    auzziecawth Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My shoulders 😏. Never had ‘proper’ mobility or movement in them so anything like bench pressing, over head press, etc is pretty hard to do properly but I keep trying 🤷‍♀️