Loose 40lbs by December

Replies

• cristinabranco16
    cristinabranco16 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi. I will join too.if i lose 20 or 25 by Christmas,would be great!
  • cristinabranco16
    cristinabranco16 Posts: 17 Member
    I do elliptical every day or every other day for 45 to 90 minutes.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    I have a suggestion I find weekly weigh in to be very helpful. Would anyone be interested ?
  • shaanakm
    shaanakm Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in!
  • jooliaz
    jooliaz Posts: 1 Member
    I want to join you but i’m so sad because i feel like i know i won’t be able to 😪 if you guys know how to stick to a plan please add me
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    jooliaz wrote: »
    I want to join you but i’m so sad because i feel like i know i won’t be able to 😪 if you guys know how to stick to a plan please add me

YOU CAN DO IT JOOLIAZ!!!
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    I'll join you but I'll shoot for 30lbs. That's a little more realistic for me. I've learned that the closer I get to my healthiest weight, the harder it is to get it off. Fortunately, this time I'm not too close! Also, age makes it tougher too! Hoping to rise to the occasion.
  • debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    I would like to join in! I'd like to lose as much as possible before Christmas. Whether that's 20 or 40, I'll be happy that I've actually lost. Anyone please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Id love too. My overall goal is 40lbs. 173-40-133...Not sure if I can do it by Nov but i'll try! Feel free to message and friend me! the more pushy you are the better, lol
  • businessgal1127
    businessgal1127 Posts: 3 Member
    Count me in !!! I’m in the same boat. I’ve been so focused...
  • DebTavares
    DebTavares Posts: 87 Member
    Well I would love to lose 32 lbs by then but realistically the most I can probably do is 16 which will take me to 147. My goal is 130 lbs and I am 5'4. I have been losing at a rate of less than a pound a week and that has been working great for me. It's slow, but the trend has been consistently downward so I'll take it.
  • afence23
    afence23 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey add me i have 38 ish to go.
  • modupebada
    modupebada Posts: 32 Member
    My exact goal! I'm in! How do we keep each other accountable?
  • Mommytyme
    Mommytyme Posts: 61 Member
    I'm in! I like a challenge and it's a goal worth chasing for me! Add me
  • szantojs
    szantojs Posts: 5 Member
    Count me in too.
  • birdyxsf
    birdyxsf Posts: 6 Member
    Count me in! Aggressive goal but I’ll work hard and do my best- we’ll see how close I come :)
  • jaxonzhole
    jaxonzhole Posts: 14 Member
    I’m in. Add me!
  • bjcfinn56
    bjcfinn56 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m in. I actually just signed up, so I start tomorrow.
  • travelgirlnyc
    travelgirlnyc Posts: 4 Member
    Hey crew! Earlier on, someone asked how will we keep ourselves accountable. This is a great question! Perhaps we can set weekly targets and then report back on if we met them, or not; what challenges we had, and what strategies kept us on track. The targets wouldn't have to be weight loss but things like sticking to our MFP calorie allotment, tracking daily, meeting exercise goals, drinking water, etc. Then we just choose a day that everyone reports on what they did. My personal thing is to record what I eat, whether or not I stick to the MFP calorie allotment.
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    I'm in too please!