Just be nice

Options

Replies

• RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    'Pure hatred'? Really? Care to link to some 'hatred'?

Yes there's straight talking and a lack of sugar coating (who's got the spare cals for that?!) But I have never seen hatred, and I've been here a loooooooong time.

Pure hatred is starting this thread on a Thursday and making me think for a minute that it's actually Friday.

No, but it IS rage-quit Thursday.

I don't believe in rage-quitting. Once I have worn out my welcome I stay for maybe 4 or 5 more years and then I just disappear.

Do you disappear or are you disappeared? :)

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I find it funny to see all the "does anyone do keto" threads some days especially when there are multiple keto threads on the front page. No need to google to find them.

I saw four separate posts today about "anyone from TN" and they were all from different people. I sometimes wish there was a hard edit that required a first timer or someone who hasn't posted in X amount of time to read how to and acknowledge they understand how to do a search before posting a new topic.

Were they new threads or old threads bumped by the same user? Occasionally someone does find the search function and goes to town unwittingly bumping zombie threads all on the same topic.
This discussion has been closed.