Eating whatever you want?

Options
Am I the only one that still eats pretty much whatever I want as long as I stay at or below my calorie goal? I mean I’m not saying I eat a full McDonald’s Big Mac meal but I still eat bread (low calorie) , I still eat pasta (just not as much). I’m just more conscious of the AMOUNT that I eat and how many calories per serving. I see some people trying to “re create” their favorite foods to a healthier version. However I still just eat what I like just maybe not as much as I used too and not as often. For example at the end of the day and I still have enough calories left to eat a cupcake, do you eat the cupcake? Cause I do ;) Is this ok what I’m doing? Just calorie counting? I don't want to consider this a diet. I want to consider this a life style change; something sustainable. I don’t want to feel deprived or hungry.Is calorie counting enough?

Replies

• takemetosingapore19
    takemetosingapore19 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I eat everything I want....
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I want in portion sizes that fit my goals. :drinker:
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    That's how I do it. You're good.
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Certainly it's ok. I've used MFP to help me balance my nutrition a little more, too, and I have learned new recipes that make it easier to eat low cal without being deprived, but that's just me. It's a tool; use it the way that works best for you.
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had steak pie and today I've had tacos with chips, it's all about moderation 😊