Skinny but I still have a fat stomach???

Options
13»

Replies

• mkculs
    mkculs Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    There's a model who posted pics showing herself posed and unposed, and of course it demonstrated what everyone is saying. In the posed pic, she appears to be 100% lean and sculpted. In the relaxed pic, her belly poofs out and even has a roll b/c she's bent over a bit. I'm sorry I can't remember her name--but just know those pics are out there to help combat the body image issues modern photography has helped create.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,437 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    mkculs wrote: »
    There's a model who posted pics showing herself posed and unposed, and of course it demonstrated what everyone is saying. In the posed pic, she appears to be 100% lean and sculpted. In the relaxed pic, her belly poofs out and even has a roll b/c she's bent over a bit. I'm sorry I can't remember her name--but just know those pics are out there to help combat the body image issues modern photography has helped create.

This gave me an idea. I don't recall her name either.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3820711/Fitness-models-share-progress-photos-taken-just-THREE-SECONDS-apart.html

Wow, hard to believe this and others are 3 sec apart.

3187450300000578-3462939-image-a-16_1456355514683.jpg

@therosalea and @sara_zimm can you post pictures from a similar angle, holding your stomach in?

And tilting the pelvis towards the back, hands and arms on more curvy parts of legs/hips. Turning knees outwards.
  • Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Raysie1 wrote: »
    if my belly looked like that I would gladly wear a bikini . its not fat at all.

If mine looked like that I would wear a bikini to work.

PMSL I love that reply 😂🤣😂🤣
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,437 Member
    Options
    I wore a bikini when I was 75kg. Why not? Everyone can wear what they prefer. Bikinis are not only for people with model shapes. And I bet nobody looks at you and thinks: look at that belly! Nobody looked at me when I was overweight either.
  • dolcezza25
    dolcezza25 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I’m still on my journey....but I expect to see that bikini body by October.

You might still be on your journey - but you're killing it, lady, and I bet you would look great in a bikini as you are right now!

• 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    One thing I'm sure of: that is not fat. It could be the way your uterus is tilted.
  • Rachel6xxx
    Rachel6xxx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I feel like I could have wrote this post myself! You have a very similar body type to me, I always see myself as a 'skinny fat'. I have been trying to get rid of my last little 'bulge' for years now. I think we can all be over critical of ourselves but sometimes you've got to take a step back into reality and look at yourself through other peoples eyes. NO ONE is going to look at you in a bikini and think 'shes too fat to be wearing that', and if they did, I assure you it would be them with the problem not you! You look great! Trust me xx