How often do YOU weigh???

I weigh once a week usually on Friday. Just wondering how often everyone else weighs!

Replies

• garystrickland357
    garystrickland357 Posts: 598 Member
    Daily - after I wake up and use the bathroom.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    5-7x per week usually
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Once or twice a week.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Daily.
  • TrishSeren
    TrishSeren Posts: 587 Member
    Daily and track it on a spreadsheet to see weekly average weight.
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Daily.

I also use a trending app to smooth out fluctuations. Seeing the scale go up doesn’t bother me.

This would be me, too. It has helped me tremendously to put things into perspective, as it used to make me really upset if the scale went up when it really shouldn't have.
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Our scale at home does not carry my weight yet - so I go to the gym once in a while, they got a proper scale there!
  • ellustiina
    ellustiina Posts: 24 Member
    Once a week, at the moment more focused on how my body feels and looks like than the number on the scale
  • kmcotterill18
    kmcotterill18 Posts: 7 Member
    I weigh myself weekly. Every Friday morning. My weight fluctuates during the week and the scales say ive gained sometimes during the week and I can’t deal with that. Once a week is enough for me haha
  • Floatingpencil
    Floatingpencil Posts: 25 Member
    Daily, but only because I use a separate app which smooths out fluctuations. I log mainly there and log once or twice a week here. Previously I tried only weighing in once a week but found it very difficult not to get discouraged if there was a gain. Weighing daily, I can see more clearly how things fluctuate which helps me deal with days when the number goes up.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Officially once a week, in the morning and before breakfast. That's the only number I track and write down.
    I might check once or twice midweek to see if I'm still on track but won't register that.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Daily in the morning after using the bathroom
    I then log it on a weight trending app (libra)
  • confidenceinrain
    confidenceinrain Posts: 104 Member
    Once a week on Friday morning. If it is not what I expected I weigh again on Saturday.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Daily and I keep a casual eye on general trends.

Fluctuations don't bother me at all, they are normal and expected.
  • Debgreasby2018
    Debgreasby2018 Posts: 30 Member
    Daily at home and track on happy scale then weekly for my official weigh in using the scales at Boots.
  • Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    (Almost) Daily.

It's such an easy thing to do why not I think.