New "after" Picture of my wife... Sz 16 to 6 (admin approved

Options

Replies

• bddavis1
    bddavis1 Posts: 43
    Options
    Wow! You both look great! Your wife is beautiful and looks like she's 30 now! What an inspiration!!! I only need to lose about 20lbs but need a major toning and muscle makeover, too. I worry that it is impossible to achieve a "tight" look at nearly 40. Hopefully I will have results as great as this! Cheers! Mel

I would suggest muscle training (bodybuilding). Here is a reply I gave in another topic to someone asking about stretched skin.

Stretched skin? Is there help?

There is hope… My wife was in the same situation. She lost 58 lbs, size 16 to size 6 and now weights 136 lbs. She had some lose skin and we researched it. If you are young, it may tighten up in time. However my wife was 45 and it wasn’t going to tighten much. So you have two options: Surgery to remove the skin (not recommended) or feel the skin with muscle. Most woman say right away… NO ! I don’t want to look like a man. Well, you can’t, you don’t have the testosterone it takes to get that big. If you worked as hard as you can to build muscle, you would never get that big. My wife began working out on weights and now looks great. You can see her before/after pictures on her site. www.advocarelife.net, click before/after on the left side. even one in a bikini (lol). She still would like to tighten more and she is working really hard on more muscle. This is all my just my opinion, but I say “fill with muscle”. My wife is cool about helping other reach their goals, feel free to email her questions if you like. Good luck and God Bless with your goals…
    Edited by bddavis1 on Fri 04/22/11 06:25 AM
  • bddavis1
    bddavis1 Posts: 43
    Options
    :-) www.bobbydavis.net
  • amyjthomas
    Options
    Wow!!! what an inspiration. You reconfirmed it... With GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. I only pray that I can look that good in a year, Thanks for sharing.
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration - I'm 41 and would love a bikini body by the time I'm 42. Had a rubbish couple of days and your story has reawaken the desire to reach my goals and meet all the challenges on the way.

Thanks!
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Wow that was VERY motivating Thank you for sharing. She looks amazing.
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    She looks AMAZING! Congrats to her. I am 41 and if I can look 1/2 as good as she does, I would be so very happy! :D Thanks for sharing. Just the inspiration that I needed. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jenniefromtherock
    jenniefromtherock Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • izzy02
    izzy02 Posts: 23
    Options
    WOW!! She looks AMAZING!!!!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I'm completely inspired by you and your wife. Thank you for sharing her story with us. :smile:
  • Emilyannewithane
    Options
    She is amazing and I love, love, love how proud of her you are. Makes me smile!
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome and she is beautiful. You should be very proud of both of you. I too was a size 16, now a 14 and working towards a goal of 135 lbs. Her story is so motivating and really helps us keep plugging along. Thank you for sharing.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Congrats for your wife and you!!! :)
  • CNParker
    CNParker Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic. You both look great!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Really stunning, you are lucky.
  • CandyR1018
    CandyR1018 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    DA-YUM!! You've got yourself a trophy wife! What an inspiration!
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    She looked good before and just WOW now!! I love how proud of her you are! You both look great in your after shot :) Congratulations to both of you!
  • Healthy_Hannah483
    Healthy_Hannah483 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from AL too! Huntsville tho. That is absolutely amazing & you should be proud, as well as her! She has done a lot of hard work, you can tell and boy has it paid off. Congrats to both of you on your weightloss (:
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Hey we're neighbors.... almost

ROLL TIDE!!

If by that you mean "war damn eagle" you would be correct :)

She really looks amazing. Very inspiring!
  • christina000
    Options
    You are a very lucky guy. She looks wonderful, and so happy. Good for you guys!
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    Very cool, it's amazing that 44 pounds can be the difference between a 16 and a 6...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!