Anyone who started around 300 lbs have success pics they can share?

agrube1968
agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
My highest weight was 302 lbs and am currently 287. I would love to see some success story pics of people who were close to my starting weight (I'm also 5'8") and then pics of what you look like now. It's always motivational to me to see someone who was once where I am now and to see what they look like after they have lost the weight! Kinda gives me an idea of what I will look like when I lose and reach my goal!

Replies

• Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    @NorthCascades You look great!! Congrats!!
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,262 Member
    What an inspiring post! I'm just above 300 and have only lost about 10 pounds so far. I need to take some "before" pics.
  • agrube1968
    Visage999 wrote: »
    I’m 5’7”. Starting weight was 278. My current weight is 145. I’ve maintained for 2 years and counting! I got down to the 120’s (which felt too small) & hung around the 130’s for a while before building some muscle. I feel extremely comfortable at this weight, in the 140’s. Consistently is key. I learned to transition slowly. You can definitely do it!! You got this!! yrp36byaw61u.jpeg

Girl seriously that’s amazing how did you do it? I keep waking up everyday to workout at the gym but I manage to mess up my diet somehow and eat bad food after a couple days

Wow you look great! So inspiring!
  • agrube1968
    Ill toss in my weight difference. I went from like 453~ to 215 in a little over a year or so. 10-14-16 to 1-1-18.
    I did gain some back over the year due to my mental health issues though. God i miss my hair with the sweep..
    e6o3Dx0.jpg
    P7vzqar.jpg

What type of program did you follow to lose that much weight in a year? You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • agrube1968
    sjet99 wrote: »
    I'm 5' tall and started my journey at 266 lbs. It took me a year and a half to lose the first 100 lbs. Still trying to lose the last 20. I am currently at 164. It's not easy, but you can do it. You just have to stay committed and say no...alot. Lol!

You look amazing in your pics! So Inspiring!!! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!