Creamy Tuscan Chicken
    BLT Balsamic Chicken Feta Salad
    Creamy Parmesan Chicken Carbonara
    Cajun Chicken
    Balsamic Glazed Chicken Caprese
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I like to season it with salt & pepper, set it on a piece of foil (also put some frozen broc on the foil) and drizzle with a little ranch and shredded cheddar, then fold the foil into a little packet and bake.
  • hippiesaur
    hippiesaur Posts: 137 Member
    Options
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,951 Member
    Options
    hippiesaur wrote: »

Looks yummy! How many pounds of chicken do you use for that recipe?
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,368 Member
    Options
    I cut a slit, put in a jalapeno stuffed with low fat cream cheese & grill or bake, you can also wrap bacon around it
  • kshama2001
    Options
    Evamutt wrote: »
    I cut a slit, put in a jalapeno stuffed with low fat cream cheese & grill or bake, you can also wrap bacon around it

Made that last week - NOM NOM NOM https://heygrillhey.com/bacon-wrapped-jalapeno-popper-stuffed-chicken/#wprm-recipe-container-3475

Warning - pretty caloric.
  • hippiesaur
    hippiesaur Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

Depends on how many servings I want. For 4 servings I would go for 1kg.
  • kshama2001
    Options

Depends on how many servings I want. For 4 servings I would go for 1kg.

Just want to make sure we are on the same page - I meant how much chicken for the rest of the ingredients?
  • kshama2001
    Options
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Mustard and maple syrup cut with oil or water.
    Lemon and garlic.
    Yoghurt marinade with any citrus and spice of choice.
    Soy sauce, ginger, mirin.
    BBQ
    Buffalo
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    It's the tail end of hatch chile season. Get a pound (or a bushel), get them roasted if your store has a roaster. If not, a pound is easy to roast over open flame. Just keep rotating it until the skin is blistered all over then stick them in a paper or plastic bag for 10 minutes. Makes the skin & seeds easy to remove. Let me know if you need a hatch chile sauce recipe. It's simple once you have the chiles roasted & peeled. That can be used on chicken breasts, burritos, enchiladas, eggs... gosh, anything can be a vehicle for hatch chile sauce. Best and highest use: hatch chile stew.

Also, I didn't see anyone mention chicken mole. Dona Maria mole in a jar mixed with chicken stock is really hard to beat (particularly considering how stupid easy the jar is compared to how painstaking it is from scratch). I put it on a tostada or, when in season, acorn squash. It's sublime with the natural sweetness of the winter squash.

In the same vein, tomatillo sauce. Buy a pound, soak, remove husks & rinse. Pack tightly in pot, almost cover with water & boil the hell out of them until they disintegrate into sauce. Add salt & if you have it, cilantro. Makes great chicken enchiladas with sour cream (or greek yogurt) and queso fresco on top. Also makes a great one-pot dish where you cook chicken and rice together & mix in tomatillo sauce +cheese, if desired.

!Buen provecho!
  • SMKing75
    SMKing75 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    https://www.cookinglight.com/recipes/chicken-fajitas-1

This is an awesome recipe if you like chicken fajitas and beer.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

Ooooh, this looks good! It's got all my favorite things.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Well this week I'm making chicken pot pie and chicken tacos. on Sunday I made chicken parmesan.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    My favorite marinade for chicken:

soy sauce
    brown sugar
    pineapple juice
    ketchup
    sriracha
    garlic
    ginger

• slake1236
    slake1236 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I took some parm garlic dipping sauce my husband bought for wings that wasn’t great so I marinaded them for a couple days and then grilled them. Trying them on Monday for lunch.
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    Daisy_Girl2019 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love sharing recipes on my page.
  • bham6154
    bham6154 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Put some mustard on it, then the seasoning. Cook it over really hot fire for a few seconds on each side. Then cook slow until done.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Saffron! Poach chicken with some sweet cream butter and grey sea salt. Sprinkle some saffron on the chicken - let saffron ‘bloom’ in the moisture from the chicken....smells and tastes wonderful!
  • Dreamwa1ker
    Dreamwa1ker Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This cookbook has helped me: https://www.amazon.com/Just-Add-Sauce-Revolutionary-Everything/dp/1945256249
    It's a cookbook of just sauces. So you can take chicken and veggies, grilled/sauteed/sheet pan etc, and change them up with different sauces to make something different and interesting. Stir fry sauces, dressings, yogurt sauces, pasta sauces, marinades, glazes, etc. Just get friendly with the recipe builder in MFP - I save the sauces as their own recipes in there so even if I put it on say pork tenderloin instead of chicken next time I can just re-use the entry.