What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Hybridchld wrote: »
    Ran into an old friend in the gym the other night and we didn't recognise each other because of the weight we'd both lost

Sweet!

• motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    @motivatedmartha Horseback riding is/was my main/initial motivation for losing weight. I went on a trip one year and was denied at a few places because of my weight. I understood it, the safety of the animal and all, but it was soul-crushing. Now, I'm terrified that I am still too heavy, but once I get myself down into a healthy BMI, you can bet I'm going to find a place!

Your photo tells me that you are certainly not too big now to ride almost anything (OK Shetland maybe not! ;) ) - but it will be a really cool thing to treat yourself to as you cross that imaginary BMI healthy line! Just make sure to strengthen knees, ankles and stuff first. Not so much saddle sore today - even though it has been 12 years - as feeling it in the ankles and knees. Good fun though :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!