What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    jaroby wrote: »
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    I've suggested to my teen daughter, who has an anxiety disorder, that she might feel better if she got some exercise every day. She rode the indoor bike for 30 minutes yesterday, and said she felt pretty good afterward. Today, she decided to stay on for 45 minutes, and got off smiling. :)

Reading this made me cry happy tears

Me too! I am SHOCKED at how HAPPY when I stuff multi colored veggies that I suspect people are overfeed but starving. I eat Dr Gabe Fuhrmans eat for strength GBOMBS diet. Bitter greens, collards, kale, turnip tops, watercress. Beans. Onions. Mushrooms. Berries. Seeds. Eaten together these catalyze each others' disease fighting properties. Best!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You're going to laugh, but my latest is that my watch strap went down a notch. It was just too big before, but I wasn't small enough to tighten it (it was super uncomfortable on the next hole). Now it's comfortably on the next hole and I am a happy chicky :)

isn't that the worst in between watch sizes I hated that!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!