Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,666Member Member Posts: 5,666Member Member
Because we want to see who you REALLY are.

Replies

• SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,666Member Member Posts: 5,666Member Member
    you sure, you might go blind?

I'm 48 and it ain't happened yet...although my palms DO need a shave.
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 16,450Member Member Posts: 16,450Member Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Well I think it’s only fair the OP leads by example.

Ugh. Fine!

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,480Member Member Posts: 3,480Member Member
    I'l play. Just home after long tiring day @ work. See me in all my glory...I desperately need to shower. Eyebrows looks like *kitten* too.
    5esxqa22oizz.jpg

Well gee whiz, you are pretty.

Whit? You are my new favourite person lol.
  • Keto_N_IronKeto_N_Iron Posts: 5,393Member Member Posts: 5,393Member Member
    thank you for this!! woot!
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,480Member Member Posts: 3,480Member Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I'l play. Just home after long tiring day @ work. See me in all my glory...I desperately need to shower. Eyebrows looks like *kitten* too.
    5esxqa22oizz.jpg

See, I love this pic. You're really pretty and I love that you were willing to play along.

No probs. I thought I looked like a sack of *kitten* but according to you guys I'm gorgeous lol I'l take that....Just what I needed after the day at work iv had :lol:
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 16,450Member Member Posts: 16,450Member Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Best selfie thread yet.

I mean, aside from the selfie imitation thread. This is the best "serious" selfie thread.

ugh, i keep wanting to re-create willworkoutforfoods pup selfie, but I keep forgetting