I should, plausibly watch a movie!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    The ecosystems.
  • mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I’m bored as hell with my life, need to make some changes 👍 onwards and upwards 💪🏻
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    what's the name of that kid cudi song where he says "whoaaaaaa oh ohhhhh yeahhhhh"?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    memories
    I posted a throwback pic from Brazil on my wall and it’s got me thinkin’ bout the extraordinarily fun life I was living when I was 14-15yrs old.
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    That once you own a movie, that the manufacturer should guarantee that you'll always be able to watch it without having to repurchase it again via another format! Otherwise I just consider what I previously bought, to be a long term rental!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    That once you own a movie, that the manufacturer should guarantee that you'll always be able to watch it without having to repurchase it again via another format! Otherwise I just consider what I previously bought, to be a long term rental!

that is exactly why its not worth it to buy most stuff digitally at least.
    a lot of times if you read the fine print of, for example, digital movie purchases, they always have a line saying something to the effect of you are purchasing a "license" to view the film, not a copy of the film itself.

basically if you "buy" something digitally, and you don't receive a downloadable DRM free copy of whatever that file is, you're getting scammed.
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

that is exactly why its not worth it to buy most stuff digitally at least.
    a lot of times if you read the fine print of, for example, digital movie purchases, they always have a line saying something to the effect of you are purchasing a "license" to view the film, not a copy of the film itself.

basically if you "buy" something digitally, and you don't receive a downloadable DRM free copy of whatever that file is, you're getting scammed.

Even if you download a copy, the copy won't function indefinitely either!
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    The fact that I think I'm losing my mind.
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    Options
    Wondering how I am functional at all, with just 3 hours of sleep! I'll take a nap, prior to vacuuming!
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    The fact that I think I'm losing my mind.

Ahh I lost mine once

Did you ever find it? What's the beans story?
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering about the merits of going downstairs and walking vs. my left knee acting up.
  • MagnumOpus1
    MagnumOpus1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Daydreaming about Mourinho getting sacked from my precious football club and Zizou being appointed so we can finally for the love of God play some beautiful attacking football.
  • MagnumOpus1
    MagnumOpus1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering what the heck happened in here last night.
    Two of my favorite threads are gone.

Geez
    z4csbz7u6ngj.gif

That's not a real dog mouth surely.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Tried to save a hurt pigeon today....but he didnt make it.

You tried. Far too many people wouldn't care to. Hugs.