CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• MonicaLee1982
    MonicaLee1982 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This group NEEDS some more communication so write...

1. What you would change about last week and WHAT you are doing about it this week
    2. Your goal for this week (can be anything)
    3. Fun fact about you

I posted my weigh in earlier today. Stayed the same this week, still at 266.
    1. I didn't work out at ALL last week, going to get back on the treadmill again tomorrow.
    2. Had my cheat day today. No more this week!!! *fingers crossed*
    3. I'm getting married August 25 (OMG, is that really only 10 days away??? LOL)
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    gm monday weigh n down 0.8lbs
  • TrufflePig
    Options
    n/m
  • nan860
    nan860 Posts: 15
    Options
    I already posted my weight - I'm down 2.1 pounds this week.

1. I only did weights 2x last week and I should do it 3x.
    2. I rarely eat veggies and I need to get them back into my diet. So I'm going to try to eat veggies at least every day this week.
    3. I love to read sci/fi fantasy books and have been known to stay up until dawn reading a good book.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    I previously posted my weight but I am up 2 pounds from last week. I agree we need more communication and we NEED a spreadsheet or something to compare!!!

1. I ate horribly (and enjoyed myself) on my vacation. This week my goal is to get by butt back in gear and work hard.
    2. My goal this week is to take my vitamin EVERY day!!
    3. Fun fact: I am a nursing student that graduates in December..................yayyy!!!!

congrats on graduating soon...i just graduated last week so i know what you are going though!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    So this week I am 155.2 lbs. Yay!

1. I would change my workout intensity.
    2. I am going to change the types of snacks that I eat. This is where I have a tendency to overeat.
    3. Fun fact: I start school this evening. Eeekk...I'm nervous :)

what type of school did you start?
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    has anybody taken over from MrsLeo? I know she can't be mod anymore, id volunteer but I don't have a computer at the moment. hope you're all well xxx
  • caitmcwill
    caitmcwill Posts: 102
    Options
    grad school for counseling
  • TrufflePig
    Options
    Okay guys, I'm not really sure what's going on, but I've put together an Excel sheet with our progress (forgive me as I've never made anything for a challenge before, lol).
    I only used the info posted on the thread, so feel free to send me your info for this week and I'll update the chart.

Hope it works....

week1.jpg
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Okay guys, I'm not really sure what's going on, but I've put together an Excel sheet with our progress (forgive me as I've never made anything for a challenge before, lol).
    I only used the info posted on the thread, so feel free to send me your info for this week and I'll update the chart.

Hope it works....

CCweek1.jpg

this looks fab to me :smile: wtg and ty xxx
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Great losses everyone :)

I am exactly the same this week, which I am glad abut, been up all week, back in the 30's, Weigh in 139lb.
    SW139
    CW139
    GW122

AggieCass, great idea.

I would change how many 'treats' I had, there were way too many, will cut down this week.
    My goal is to do other exercise 4 days out of 7. I do shred everyday as well.
    Fun fact - I am actually addicted to MFP me thinks :D

Caitmcwill - I did counselling too, loved it, my degree is in social work, but did loads of add on counselling, you will love it. I also find it amusing English and Americans spell that differently :)

Trufflepig - loving the spreadsheet :)
  • Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    Trufflepig................the chart looks great!! Are you taking over for our challenge?
  • TrufflePig
    Options
    That is fine with me...if you all want to send me your progress every Monday, I will post the chart on Tuesday mornings.

If your info is not on the current chart, please send it to me and I will update it.
  • nan860
    nan860 Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks Truffle Pig for doing the spreadsheet. My GW is 245 and my SW was 274.
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet turned out great! Just one thing...my starting weight should say 173 instead of 174. I had originally posted 174 but then by the Monday weigh in I was at 173.
    Good news though...I have already lost one of the lbs. that I gained while on vacation. Scale read 174.6 today, YAY! Hoping to see it keep going down!
    Hope everyone has a great week!!
  • ndetlefsen
    ndetlefsen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    1. What you would change about last week and WHAT you are doing about it this week
    Not much to change - I worked it real hard and had great results - like 3 lbs!! That's a lot for me. I was also out of town and took advantage of the spas cool classes - spinning and zumba.

2. Your goal for this week (can be anything)
    Work out 5 days a week for an hour

3. Fun fact about you
    I've got 3 kids. Twins that start kindergarten in 2 weeks and a little guy that will be 2 in Nov. I have a few jobs where I work from home. I am going to do this - down about 56 so far with another 20 or so to go.
  • TrufflePig
    Options
    Thanks for the info everyone, I've updated the chart. I'm still missing info from the following people:

marcy1980
    cncadieux
    lovelyxbones13
    nrblanchardz
    chelekaz
    kimi131
  • Mamato3cubs
    Options
    Hi CW as of Monday 308.4 (It;s TOM for me).
    1. To get more sleep, Went to bed way to late each night
    2. Get my house lookin better, Get all my exercise in.
    3. I get to go to a movie with my hubby tomorrow, date days/nights are far and few.
  • TrufflePig
    Options
    K all, here is the official chart for this week. I still haven't heard from a few people...but feel free to update me next week and I'll put you in.

I hope everyone is having a great week!

week1-1.jpg
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Hi, Sorry. Been a very challenging week for me w/ work and spousal issues (of course TOM is here this week too so poor hubby is really getting it!!)... weight is 252.1 ... next week it will be lower w/ no TOM invading the house!