Anyone who started around 300 lbs have success pics they can share?

Replies

• CaramelAppleSundae
    CaramelAppleSundae Posts: 21 Member
    edited September 2018
    VUA21 wrote: »
    This wasn't even my heaviest (don't have a picture of that). I was 38ndoe7h1prt98.jpg
    in the first pic, I'm 42. +350lbs to 165lbs.

You look amazing!!
  • Ki3tA
    Ki3tA Posts: 6 Member
    5'8" started at 297 made it down to 187 gained back to 219
  • agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    Started at 330 pounds on 1/29/2018. I've lost 135 pounds in 7 months. Don't have many before photos...I hid from cameras. Here is me now though:

pvw0efsit0a5.jpg

Still workin at it :)

How did you lose so much weight so quickly??
  • CheekyChiq88
    CheekyChiq88 Posts: 109 Member
    yea thats so good 20 lbs a month? how so fast @BeckyKalish
  • agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    mrk34 wrote: »
    You are all amazing and beautiful people. Inspiring and highly motivating. I am working on the project to document what motivated obese individuals to overcome weight loss challenges and keep going. Can you share what was your key motivation, please? Mine was fear.
    I don’t qualify for you group because my start point was “only” 261 pounds. I lost 91.

Losing 91 lbs is an amazing accomplishment; and not sure what you mean by dont qualify for your group. You are definitely welcome as part of this threat and group here. Congrats on the weight loss and feel free to share your before and after pics if you have them. This is all about motivation and support!!
  • vollkornbloedchen
    vollkornbloedchen Posts: 2,243 Member
    mrk34 wrote: »
    Mine was fear.
    Same here ...
    For several reasons, but they all boil down to "Fear"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!