Operation: Inspiration - 100 lbs lost, great health gained!

Options

Replies

• nicolemiller109
    Options
    wow you look amazing!! great job!
  • nitka653
    nitka653 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!! I love how you talk about the stretch marks and skin, coming to terms with that has been hard for me. I get mad at myself for ruining myself. But then I get over it :-P Somethings just can't be changed.

I think you have a few great things in your favor too... Your skin will heal and tighten up some more given time, especially since your so young. You lost the weight very fast, now your skin just needs some time to catch up.

Keep posting about your maintenance if you don't mind, that will be as inspiring as the weight loss as I know that's on of my major issues (I'm sure I'm not alone out there)!

Thanks again for posting!
  • TriedEverything
    TriedEverything Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow Corylda, I don't know what to say!! That is an incredible transformation! It's hard to believe you are the same person - many congratulations on this fantastic achievement. You have certainly inspired me!!

I'm sure you will have a wonderful life as a beautiful, super-slim girl. Thank you for taking the trouble to share your story and photos xxxx

(was going to add some emoticons, but can't get them to work at the moment?!)
  • 33runnergirl
    33runnergirl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing not only your pics but your story as well!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Amazing.. Truly! :) you look like a different person and so much younger!!

Thanks so much for posting and the warts n' all aspect of stretch marks / loose skin is a great way to look at it too. I do fear the loose skin side of things but your view will stay with me and be a reminder of baggy skin being healthier than fat! ;)
  • m_erira
    m_erira Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing...
  • shelvyparedes
    Options
    wow you are such an inspiration!!! great job :)
  • nicegrumpy
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you for sharing your story! You are an inspiration!!!
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!
    OMG operation inspire has inspired me.
    Just the little detail you gave into how and why you took this journey did it for me.
    you look flawless.
  • tracimor
    Options
    Wow, you look so good!!! Congratulations!
  • boxerfamily
    Options
    Great Job!!! That had to be a tough journey at times! Great job sticking with it!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    wow. wow. wow. and THANK YOU! i am just starting and this is amazing to see, to know that it really does work. thank you so much for sharing this.
  • bcakes81178
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie....I got a little weepy reading that.

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! I wish they had a smiley giving a high five....I would totally post that here.
  • HappyLuna
    HappyLuna Posts: 112
    Options
    You look stunning. So much happier. So much healthier! Well done you! You are an inspiration to many. And I love you attitude of done with losing weight but still want to get toned and stronger. You really have ditched this weight for life. Congrats to you. I wish you a long, healthy and happy life. Thanks for sharing xxxx
  • StaceKaiman
    Options
    Thank you for posting this, it's just the inspiration I need to keep going. You look FABULOUS, congratulations!
  • davidsgirl8487
    davidsgirl8487 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look so great! You are definitely a inspiration for me :)
    6075079.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • sarahemily72
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    You look lots younger!!!! Congrats. :)
  • chigirl_j
    chigirl_j Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I want to thank you effusively for sharing and congratulation. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • terrisimani
    Options
    Thanks for sharing; I am inspired.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!