Looking for friends also on the keto diet! :]

Options
Behxo
Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
edited September 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Looking for friends to add that are also on the keto diet, to share meals and what not. I have been on this for a little over a week now and honestly feeling pretty good so far. Please feel free to add me! :)

** Before anyone decides to immediately tell me not to be doing keto, I am trying it out, doing it for personal reasons other than weight loss and I know it probably won't be a life time diet so please keep those comments to yourself.

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi,

This group may be helpful to you:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum

~best wishes
  • Behxo
    Options
    Hi,

This group may be helpful to you:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum

~best wishes

Awesome, thank you!
  • renreavis9118
    renreavis9118 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Iv started keto today i hope it actually works.
  • rachiee48
    rachiee48 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I recently started low carb also
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    ME! I am fairly new.
  • Behxo
    Options
    I added all of you! :smile:
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Keto. Been doing it since April of this year but havent been on here for over a year and just got back a couple weeks ago :)
  • Lcmcks
    Lcmcks Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me if you'd like! :)
  • Behxo
    Options
    Awesome, added you both! How are you liking the diet CNG? Also thank you Lcmcks for the insight! I'm glad to hear about such positive results!
  • cblue07310
    cblue07310 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am just starting keto! Just sent you a request!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for almost a year now for migraine control. It's magical, and I'm always up for more friends.
  • gaelicstorm
    gaelicstorm Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Add me! I go between keto and just low-carb and, like you, am doing the diet for reasons other than weight loss. I am diabetic and carefully tracking carbs helps me to keep my blood glucose under control.
  • sarahevedodson
    sarahevedodson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im around 5 weeks in!
  • Behxo
    Options
    Just added all of you! :)
  • amywizengamot
    amywizengamot Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for almost a year now for migraine control. It's magical, and I'm always up for more friends.
    ME TOO! Migraines and seizures. It is working. I have my fingers crossed as it’s just been six weeks but you give me hope. Digital high five!
  • amywizengamot
    amywizengamot Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Behxo wrote: »
    Looking for friends to add that are also on the keto diet, to share meals and what not. I have been on this for a little over a week now and honestly feeling pretty good so far. Please feel free to add me! :)

** Before anyone decides to immediately tell me not to be doing keto, I am trying it out, doing it for personal reasons other than weight loss and I know it probably won't be a life time diet so please keep those comments to yourself.

Ok, so this is double-embarrassing, but I want to add you all AND I DON’T KNOW HOW. Obvz I need a tutorial on MyFitnessPal. The only thing I’m ultra-adept at is constantly adjusting my macros.

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    ME TOO! Migraines and seizures. It is working. I have my fingers crossed as it’s just been six weeks but you give me hope. Digital high five!

I had an almost immediate reduction in migraines when I went keto. Then after about 100 days they were just totally gone. Even when I eat/do things that I KNOW are migraine triggers...I don't get migraines...it's totally amazing, definitely stick it out for at least 100 days to see full results.
  • Behxo
    Options
    Behxo wrote: »

Ok, so this is double-embarrassing, but I want to add you all AND I DON’T KNOW HOW. Obvz I need a tutorial on MyFitnessPal. The only thing I’m ultra-adept at is constantly adjusting my macros.

No worries, I added ya! Fellow MA friend :smile:
  • mugsymagoos
    mugsymagoos Posts: 6 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I just started this past Monday and need help and encouragement! Can you add me also?