Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends also on the keto diet! :]

Behxo
Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
edited September 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Looking for friends to add that are also on the keto diet, to share meals and what not. I have been on this for a little over a week now and honestly feeling pretty good so far. Please feel free to add me! :)

** Before anyone decides to immediately tell me not to be doing keto, I am trying it out, doing it for personal reasons other than weight loss and I know it probably won't be a life time diet so please keep those comments to yourself.

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Hi,

This group may be helpful to you:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum

~best wishes
  • Behxo
    Hi,

This group may be helpful to you:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum

~best wishes

Awesome, thank you!
  • renreavis9118
    renreavis9118 Posts: 1 Member
    Iv started keto today i hope it actually works.
  • rachiee48
    rachiee48 Posts: 1 Member
    I recently started low carb also
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    ME! I am fairly new.
  • Behxo
    I added all of you! :smile:
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    I'm doing Keto. Been doing it since April of this year but havent been on here for over a year and just got back a couple weeks ago :)
  • Lcmcks
    Lcmcks Posts: 10 Member
    Please add me if you'd like! :)
  • Behxo
    Awesome, added you both! How are you liking the diet CNG? Also thank you Lcmcks for the insight! I'm glad to hear about such positive results!
  • cblue07310
    cblue07310 Posts: 85 Member
    I am just starting keto! Just sent you a request!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    I have been doing it for almost a year now for migraine control. It's magical, and I'm always up for more friends.
  • gaelicstorm
    gaelicstorm Posts: 94 Member
    Add me! I go between keto and just low-carb and, like you, am doing the diet for reasons other than weight loss. I am diabetic and carefully tracking carbs helps me to keep my blood glucose under control.
  • sarahevedodson
    sarahevedodson Posts: 1 Member
    Im around 5 weeks in!
  • Behxo
    Just added all of you! :)
  • amywizengamot
    amywizengamot Posts: 14 Member
    I have been doing it for almost a year now for migraine control. It's magical, and I'm always up for more friends.
    ME TOO! Migraines and seizures. It is working. I have my fingers crossed as it’s just been six weeks but you give me hope. Digital high five!
  • amywizengamot
    amywizengamot Posts: 14 Member
    Behxo wrote: »
    Looking for friends to add that are also on the keto diet, to share meals and what not. I have been on this for a little over a week now and honestly feeling pretty good so far. Please feel free to add me! :)

** Before anyone decides to immediately tell me not to be doing keto, I am trying it out, doing it for personal reasons other than weight loss and I know it probably won't be a life time diet so please keep those comments to yourself.

Ok, so this is double-embarrassing, but I want to add you all AND I DON’T KNOW HOW. Obvz I need a tutorial on MyFitnessPal. The only thing I’m ultra-adept at is constantly adjusting my macros.

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    ME TOO! Migraines and seizures. It is working. I have my fingers crossed as it’s just been six weeks but you give me hope. Digital high five!

I had an almost immediate reduction in migraines when I went keto. Then after about 100 days they were just totally gone. Even when I eat/do things that I KNOW are migraine triggers...I don't get migraines...it's totally amazing, definitely stick it out for at least 100 days to see full results.
  • Behxo
    Behxo wrote: »

Ok, so this is double-embarrassing, but I want to add you all AND I DON’T KNOW HOW. Obvz I need a tutorial on MyFitnessPal. The only thing I’m ultra-adept at is constantly adjusting my macros.

No worries, I added ya! Fellow MA friend :smile:
  • mugsymagoos
    mugsymagoos Posts: 6 Member
    edited September 2018
    I just started this past Monday and need help and encouragement! Can you add me also?