Anyone who started around 300 lbs have success pics they can share?

Options

Replies

• motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6-7", started at 315, and am currently 205, so 110lbs lost so far.

t9hfhqru6yh8.jpg

I'm still working on it, and have 55 more lbs to lose.

Fantastic job - looking great.
  • KaseyMackenzie
    KaseyMackenzie Posts: 14 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I am still a work in progress, but I initially lost 70 lbs from my pregnancy high of 330 lbs (5’4”) and maintained that for years before finally getting serious again in July after a holiday gain of ~12 lbs last year. I’m down about 80 lbs now and have dropped about 6 dress sizes total thanks in part to teaching Zumba (I teach 5 classes a week now) for over 3 years and increasing my weight training/Pilates on a more consistent basis.

Ideally I’d like to lose about 100 more lbs, which most ppl who know me can’t believe I need to lose because I’m one of those ppl who does “carry my weight well.” I’m also if the “slow, steady, and sustainable” school of thought. My advice is to change your habits slowly and don’t get overwhelmed. Love yourself healthier and fit rather than trying to hate yourself thin.
  • agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    eblyth00 wrote: »
    Still a work in progress. Started at 330 down to 215 cgonff71dqya.jpeg

Awesome job! You look great! How did you do it?
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I didn't comment for all of you even though I should--you all worked so hard and came so far! I gave you all "inspiring"s. This is a wonderful thread and thanks to all who posted pics. I know it takes courage. Best of luck to all and hope you're all able to keep up the new lifestyle. Love you guys.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!