Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 52

Options

Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    @fit_chickx that salad looks delicious ... I will def. try that 😄😄 yumm

@jerier that's really great advice. I know the post wasn't for me but I def. Took a lot from it.

@cdavisdeva You got this!!! Just try to eat before hand to control your hunger and cut up some fruit and veggies to pick at, this way it will curb your appetite and even if u end up caving for those finger foods, you won't over indulge 😀😀

@deepwoodslady GREAT JOB!!!! You are doing fantastic
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    @cdavisdeva You got this!!! Just try to eat before hand to control your hunger and cut up some fruit and veggies to pick at, this way it will curb your appetite and even if u end up caving for those finger foods, you won't over indulge 😀😀

@abowersgirl I should've done that, I did eat a very small salad beforehand but wasnt really craving it today. I did indulge in the finger foods, but didnt over indulge! Used the calories as my dinner (very early one). Stayed under so that's a plus.
    Also YAY on the 150's! I'm so happy for you! I know it felt good to see that number.
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    @cdavisdeva I was so scared. Plateaus can last anywhere from a week to a couple of months, I am so happy I managed to finally push past without getting discouraged in the process.

Good job! I do the same thing when I know I have few options. Today was my MILs bday and we took her out to a restaurant so i saved an enormous amount of calories for the occasion. The salads on the menu were as expensive as the burgers, so I couldn't justify the cost of getting one. I ended up having a veggie burger with a side of veggies (rather then fries, although they were so alluring especially since everyone else at the table was eating them) the only problem being I didn't realize they had a way higher sodium count then a regular burger. Oh well. Live and learn.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    @blackviking14, I think you're doing very well. Just continue on the path you're following now. Its working to your benefit.
  • abowersgirl
    Options
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,841 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    @abowersgirl Congrats on the 150's. Your strength, persistence and great attitude on exercise has paid off. I just cannot wait to get to that decade! Round 46 you were in the high 170's and now you are in the 150's just a few rounds later! All I can say is Wow. Thanks for always sharing with us all you have been doing to become such a success! I can't wait.....I can't wait.....I can't wait. It must feel GREAT.