Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 52

Options

Replies

• Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Hope this shows up right. I shared this on my personal page, wanted to share her for anyone who may be having a hard time. A couple of months ago, before I started here I didn't believe in myself. It does take dedication and a change in mindset, but YOU can do it!! I know you all know this though because you all ROCK! Hope everyone has an amazing day.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,838 Member
    Options
    Thank you, all, for the welcome back messages!

@airbeat Are you doing LCHF or Keto? If so, I recommend
    https://www.isavea2z.com/simple-way-start-ketogenic-diet/
    You can do this!

@juliemargaretkim What is “silent disco?”

@denswrex It’s great that your husband has gotten on board. Mine did it a few months ago and I am so proud of him passing up bread at most dinners on the ship. We used to empty the bread basket by ourselves!

An aside - The couple we were with on the cruise consists of a tall thin man and a short round (her description) woman. Every time we are together she tells me he likes her “fluffy” so she doesn’t feel compelled to “diet.” I realized this trip that she ordered 2 or 3 appetizers and 2 entrees almost every night! I don’t know how she manages to eat it all. I did notice the seating arrangement changed after she slid across the bench (she wanted a booth) to get up and was dragging the tablecloth and all of the remaining dishes along. She doesn’t approve of the way I eat (Keto) but I never deprive myself at any meal.
  • airbeat
    airbeat Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    @heymossy Me too on the late night snacking! Must be a typical thing. TV and snacking go together somehow.