Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 52

Options

Replies

• Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    @cdavisdeva I was so scared. Plateaus can last anywhere from a week to a couple of months, I am so happy I managed to finally push past without getting discouraged in the process.

Good job! I do the same thing when I know I have few options. Today was my MILs bday and we took her out to a restaurant so i saved an enormous amount of calories for the occasion. The salads on the menu were as expensive as the burgers, so I couldn't justify the cost of getting one. I ended up having a veggie burger with a side of veggies (rather then fries, although they were so alluring especially since everyone else at the table was eating them) the only problem being I didn't realize they had a way higher sodium count then a regular burger. Oh well. Live and learn.

@abowersgirl You are going to keep having awesome results! I know for me, it just seems slow because I am weighing myself every day, but when I look at the big picture and see how far I actually have came it helps! I'm sure you do that too. We are so hard on ourselves.

Good job for staying away from the fries though, imagine how much more sodium you would have added to your day (if you are like me and like salt lol).