I have 7.5hrs to preend to work lol

You should have this mastered already :wink:
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    My anxiety is often set off by "will I reach all of the goals I want to?"
  • TiffanyNicole6408
    Options
    I have terrible social anxiety so pretty much anything that involves being in public makes me anxious
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    9/11 gives me a little anxiety
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I have so many triggers: Do not like going out. Do not like crowds. Do not like people coming over to my house. Do not like to meet new people. Prefer to be alone. Loud sudden noises can cause me to WAY over-react. Do not like family get-togethers. Do not like most people, Do not like places I have not been to before. Do not like to travel, especially over seas. Will not watch any movies or read article about the Vietnam war. Thank you very much U.S. Army we had some great times together, but I think you got the better end of our deal.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I get a bit of anxiety driving where I dont know the area because I get lost a lot even with GPS
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Talking to people, I have social anxiety and it sucks, I hate it. I never can understand how people just, talk to each other. They always just have things to say. I don't get it. Does not compute.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I got a warning.. over something that was posted WEEKS ago. I despise that MFP also doesn't tell you what you got warned for (the post in question, I mean).
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I got a warning.. over something that was posted WEEKS ago. I despise that MFP also doesn't tell you what you got warned for (the post in question, I mean).

Then how do you know what not to do?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I get anxious when I call in sick to work. Sometimes think it would be better to just go in feeling miserable.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I get immobilized when my email gets higher than 21 messages. If I see 22 or more I feel a sense of panic like I’m missing something important but I can’t seem to make myself go through it. Same with receiving a long and/or thoughtful message. I struggle to reply not because I don’t want to but because of this same inability to just do it.

I just checked. My email is over 55,000. I'm not anxious about it.

The world rocks along just fine without me.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    One time as a teenager I was with my dad while he serviced an auxiliary generator on top of a high rise office building in Dallas. Lunch time came and I got comfortable sitting on the edge of the building with my feet dangling 250' above the street and ate my sandwich.

But I cannot stand to watch movies of people underwater without breathing apparatus.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Cameras
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Loud noises and anger give my crazy anxiety.