Just some progress...

kandyjo
kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
Just wanted to share... thought someone could use the encouragement.
I feel like I have been on MFP FOREVER... I've tried tons of diets, programs, you name it...and always gained back- never making any REAL progress. It wasn't until I dumped the "programs" and focused on dealing with my emotional "baggage" that I started making real change!
Anyway, I'm down 59lbs today :) In 7 more pounds I will have met the goal I fqwt3us6m6k2.png
first set on MFP years ago. This feels like a really big deal to me. I'm kinda stoked!! I'm certainly not finished. When I reach that and do my long awaited and much deserved happy dance, I will set a new goal!

Replies

• mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Well done!
  • kandyjo
    mmnv79 wrote: »
    Well done!

Thank you, mmnv79!!! 😚❤
  • iamjoyce1
    iamjoyce1 Posts: 20 Member
    Wow!! You look great and have made great progress. I'm with you about programs. I too lost and gained weight numerous times. MFP has been my answer. Down 35 pounds since January due to healthier eating (portion control) and walking. I still have about 20 pounds to my final goal. You are an inspiration helping me along the way. Hope I am one for you. MFP works when you work it :):)
  • kandyjo
    iamjoyce1 wrote: »
    Wow!! You look great and have made great progress. I'm with you about programs. I too lost and gained weight numerous times. MFP has been my answer. Down 35 pounds since January due to healthier eating (portion control) and walking. I still have about 20 pounds to my final goal. You are an inspiration helping me along the way. Hope I am one for you. MFP works when you work it :):)

Thank you, girl!!!! Yeeeesss!!! If you WORK IT... lol. Definitely.
    Thanks for your kind words and sharing your inspiration ❤✌
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Congrats and good job!! :smiley:
  • kandyjo
    Congrats and good job!! :smiley:

Thank you so much ❤❤❤❤
  • rosej31
    rosej31 Posts: 189 Member
    You look awesome!
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Well done you!!!!
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 976 Member
    Wow! I think you need to do the happy dance now!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Well done! You look great!
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Great job, and so can relate until we get our minds wrapped around the issue of weight. The issue remains, and yes I too have been on way too many programs. Rejoined MFP early May 2018 and ;log everything, weigh everything, and check out the posts daily. And am now progressing down over 50 many more to go. But the inspiration to keep going is here on MFP. And you look great, and inspiring to keep going. Thanks for sharing.
  • kandyjo
    Well done you!!!!

Thank you so very much
  • kandyjo
    Wow! I think you need to do the happy dance now!

Hahahaha... I've done a few! You know I'm really going to get down when I hit that goal though 😄
  • kandyjo
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    Well done! You look great!

Thanks so much!!! I feel great!!! That's a big thing!
  • kandyjo
    Great job, and so can relate until we get our minds wrapped around the issue of weight. The issue remains, and yes I too have been on way too many programs. Rejoined MFP early May 2018 and ;log everything, weigh everything, and check out the posts daily. And am now progressing down over 50 many more to go. But the inspiration to keep going is here on MFP. And you look great, and inspiring to keep going. Thanks for sharing.

Yes...100%!!!!!!
    Awesome!!!!!! 50lbs is FABULOUS!!!! You got this!!! Let's smash these goals!!!!
  • fitdaddyothree
    fitdaddyothree Posts: 10 Member
    Amazing results! Well done, kandyjo!
  • QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    Thanks for sharing. What a difference!!! You look so much younger and have a gorgeous smile! I am about 14 months into this new lifestyle and get daily encouragement from this site!
  • kandyjo
    Thanks for sharing. What a difference!!! You look so much younger and have a gorgeous smile! I am about 14 months into this new lifestyle and get daily encouragement from this site!

Oh, why thank you!!
    Woooo hooooo!!!!! Keep going, girl!!
    Yes, I've met some amazing friends here on mfp over the years. Great motivation
  • kandyjo
    Amazing results! Well done, kandyjo!

Thank you so very much!!!
  • arsoria24
    arsoria24 Posts: 110 Member
    kandyjo wrote: »
    Just wanted to share... thought someone could use the encouragement.
    I feel like I have been on MFP FOREVER... I've tried tons of diets, programs, you name it...and always gained back- never making any REAL progress. It wasn't until I dumped the "programs" and focused on dealing with my emotional "baggage" that I started making real change!
    Anyway, I'm down 59lbs today :) In 7 more pounds I will have met the goal I fqwt3us6m6k2.png
    first set on MFP years ago. This feels like a really big deal to me. I'm kinda stoked!! I'm certainly not finished. When I reach that and do my long awaited and much deserved happy dance, I will set a new goal!
    You look great in both pictures... glad you are reaching your goal, keep up the great work 💪🏽
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!