Please dress me in a white trash style...

Options
voluptas63
voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
So. Going to a party on Saturday "White Trash Bash" (don't even START with me on being PC. I do not care.) I'm sure I've got something in my closet, I have some family living in trailer parks. I'm sure white trash resides wtihin me. Oh and I brew beer and I've drank moonshine and everclear. So I'm guessing I'm already pretty white trash:) But I don't think I dress white trash.

Sooooo how can I dress to make YOUR white trash dreams come true?

Replies

• pinknsassyemt
    pinknsassyemt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just because you live in a trailer park, doesn't confirm your white trash. However some good suggestions would be some jean shorts, high heels and a tube top, of course horrible makeup choices and ratted aqua net style hair.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    you have to have a shirt with at least 2 holes(not inlcuding neck and armholes lol) that has a wizard or unicorn with lightening in the back ground, or a nascar shirt but it has to be dirty and wrinkly. Cut off jean shorts or holy sweats, old sneakers without laces, or if you are wearing sweats it can be just old sneakers. If at all possible a mullet wig! haha what fun! my brother just had a 90's party.
  • StellaBby10
    Options
    mullet, stained and torn wife beater, fake farmers tan, cut off jeans!!!!!!! YEAH!! lol oh and make it look like a tooth is missing (;
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Nasty grey sweat pants pulled up on your calf. And just an old grubby over sized t-shirt that looks like you may of slept in it for a few days.

Cut off jeans with the strings hanging all over and a really tight tank top or t-shirt and make sure your belly shows. definetely NO BRA!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    White trash bash!?!?! THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Blue eye shadow with thick eye liner with red lipstick!!!
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    puffy fluffy hair, missing a front tooth, fake longgggg nails.
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Think about the movie "Joe Dirt"
    I wanna come!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Cutoff shorts (make 'em short..white trash LOVES short cutoffs), tube top, blue eyeshadow up to your brows for sure. Super bright red lips are a must, as well. Tease your hair super tall. Then get a baby doll and carry it around while also holding a beer and a cigarette (lol..sorry, but I'm allowed..I've got white trash in my veins, haha) Then put a raisin over one tooth so it looks like you got into a bar fight. Oh! Have someone draw a tattoo on you with markers. It should be someone's Nascar number or it should say "free bird" or something. Maybe "Jethro Tull for Prez".
  • Shanell802
    Options
    Love it! That's hilarious! I agree with all of the above :) I would say: wife beater, pink (or brightly colored) bra straps sticking out, cut off shorts, and ratted out hair. But I do love the Nascar shirt idea too...maybe cut it off short and cut the sleeves shorter and make the neck hole bigger...think early 90's style :) Above all...have fun!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    haha. My friend just did this type of party a couple months ago. Here's what she did.

High heeled shoes, jeans that had been cut into shorts, a wife beater with holes in it and grease stains, she made her hair look almost like a rats nest, and she applied makeup to look like she got a huge bruise on her face.
    She also added some extra padding under her shirt to have the "preggo" look. She had a beer in 1 hand and a fake cigarette in the other.

it was hilarious
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Girl, that is hilarious! Try a sleeveless t-shirt cut just above your belly button. Cut a slit in the neckline down to the middle of your cleavage, or farther if you dare. Use scissors, a knife or razor -- your pick. Then put on some short, Daisy Duke style cut-off jeans with a white belt (make sure the shorts are tight enough to reveal a muffin-top). But, don't stop there....cut slits in Daisy Duke's right at the center of the thigh all the way up to the waistline (again, use scissors, a knife or razor -- your choice). Then, top (or bottom) it off with white ankle socks and white sneakers. Ta da!!!

I didn't make this up. I actually saw a woman at the grocery store dressed like this.

Oh, and for those of you who may post after me "don't even START with me on being PC. I do not care."
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    So. Going to a party on Saturday "White Trash Bash" (don't even START with me on being PC. I do not care.) I'm sure I've got something in my closet, I have some family living in trailer parks. I'm sure white trash resides wtihin me. Oh and I brew beer and I've drank moonshine and everclear. So I'm guessing I'm already pretty white trash:) But I don't think I dress white trash.

Sooooo how can I dress to make YOUR white trash dreams come true?

go to peopleofwalmart.com. I bet you'll find plenty of ideas there. :laugh:
  • TommyWR
    TommyWR Posts: 65
    Options
    Wait just a second. Im going through my family album on FB. There should be several ideas in there!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Do you have a hair crimper?
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    LOL I dunno how to dress white trash, but I dressed up as a chav once for fancy dress and it was loads of fun xD I then got lifted by the police (really long story) while dressed as a chav, and I'm pretty sure the orange make up/tracky bottoms and hoodie did not help xD
  • Kristy144
    Kristy144 Posts: 166
    Options
    80's style white wash "holy" jeans, dirty sneakers, camouflage shirt, dirty, ratted hair up in a pony tail while wearing a "beer brand" ie budweiser hat, makeup needs to be done obnoxious and smudgy black eyes!
  • voluptas63
    Options
    Y'all just became my favorite people ever.
  • voluptas63
    Options
    Do you have a hair crimper?

Hello? I was made in the 80s.
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Why do I feel like this Party is taking place in Louisiana?? LOL!!! (PS - I live in Louisiana)