New food product - AU edition 🙂

Options
Any new low calorie, tasty food you guys have come across lately? List them here please 😊

Replies

• Letstrythissite
    Options
    Well it is artichoke season now in Australia and I enjoy them the French way, boiled for 40 min then eaten with a vinaigrette.
  • qstneverything
    qstneverything Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Not strawberries ;)
  • zaldar83zar
    zaldar83zar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lol ikr
  • Letstrythissite
    Options
    Definitely not strawberries unless you smash them for a frozen strawberry daiquiri :p ....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I'm still eating strawberries..
    Chopped with yoghurt. :p
    9tcs63btyio5.jpg

Love the yopro high protein yoghurt for 95 cals.

• cookiecat90
    cookiecat90 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Keep buying strawberries if you can get them ($1 per punnet in Woolies)
    Just cut them up :)
  • Candyspun
    Candyspun Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    We recently tried 65 calorie biscuits from Aldi. They're sugarless digestives. They have chocolate on top and remind me of a chocolate wheaten. And they don't taste sugarless!
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    Not strawberries ;)

They are perfectly fine if you cut them up first. I heard today that bananas can be added to the list :(
  • Lillymoo01
    Options
    It isn't food but Pepsi Max Raspberry is my new favourite drink.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Not strawberries ;)

They are perfectly fine if you cut them up first. I heard today that bananas can be added to the list :(

Really? I hope when they catch them they throw the book at em.
  • Lillymoo01
    Options
    Not strawberries ;)

Just read the latest on that. It was mental health related so nothing to worry about. I am guessing someone put it in their own banana.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Not strawberries ;)

Just read the latest on that. It was mental health related so nothing to worry about. I am guessing someone put it in their own banana.

Uh ok.. I really feel for those strawberry farmers though..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    dioegp0x5o4k.jpg
    Not sure how long these have been out but are new to me.. great snacks, cals range from 187 to 127 for the corn.
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Did she say ($1 per punnet in Woolies) ? I love that u1cu6n1vtezg.png
  • naomi8888
    naomi8888 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    dioegp0x5o4k.jpg
    Not sure how long these have been out but are new to me.. great snacks, cals range from 187 to 127 for the corn.

I love these!
  • naomi8888
    naomi8888 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Chobani Fit, Quest cookies (PB is my favourite), Smart Diet Solutions protein bars, Twinings Infuse teas (although these aren't food).
  • Lillymoo01
    Options
    Chobani Fit, Quest cookies (PB is my favourite), Smart Diet Solutions protein bars, Twinings Infuse teas (although these aren't food).

Trying to work out which is nicer, Chobani Fit or Yo Pro. Their nutrition composition is almost identical.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Trying to work out which is nicer, Chobani Fit or Yo Pro. Their nutrition composition is almost identical.

Are the same in texture, thick?
  • Lillymoo01
    Options

Both a pretty thick, smooth and creamy. I will go by whatever is on special. Yo Pro is half price in Woolies today but Chobani Fit will be half price tomorrow. Well in SA anyway.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Both a pretty thick, smooth and creamy. I will go by whatever is on special. Yo Pro is half price in Woolies today but Chobani Fit will be half price tomorrow. Well in SA anyway.

I used to only ever buy the regular chobani, but then saw yopro on special and decided to give it ago. Price is normally about the same. Totally loved it and bonus it's lower cals. I've not seen the chobani fit but if they are similar I'll buy whichever is on special. I probably buy 10 tubs a week so it's expensive when you're paying full price.