• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Cadbury chocolate with kettle chips.
    Not low cal, but tastes good. :D
  • livingleanlivingclean
    Options
    I tried Chobani fit.... Hated it. It wasn't sweet enough, or flavourful enough and I thought the texture was weird. Not sure why they need to add rice starch etc to it... I'll just stick to my woolies skyr with protein powder!

I just saw these advertised... Another addition to the frozen dessert collection v6wq3lgjs4jq.png
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    I tried Chobani fit.... Hated it. It wasn't sweet enough, or flavourful enough and I thought the texture was weird. Not sure why they need to add rice starch etc to it... I'll just stick to my woolies skyr with protein powder!

I just saw these advertised... Another addition to the frozen dessert collection v6wq3lgjs4jq.png

Was on the lookout when I was shopping today but only found that brand in frozen yoghurt. I did come across this instead. I hope it is as good as their vanilla!
    6ff8o8c7mkbs.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Was on the lookout when I was shopping today but only found that brand in frozen yoghurt. I did come across this instead. I hope it is as good as their vanilla!
    6ff8o8c7mkbs.jpg

Looking forward to trying both of these.
    I hope the Chobani fit isn't too gross, I have 6 sitting in my fridge. Trying one this arvo.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    dioegp0x5o4k.jpg
    Not sure how long these have been out but are new to me.. great snacks, cals range from 187 to 127 for the corn.

These have just turned up in NZ too (our Countdown has the same 'store brands' as your Woolies).
  • livingleanlivingclean
    Options

6ff8o8c7mkbs.jpg

I think the new low cal ones are coming soon @Lillymoo01 - I saw it advertised on insta today (where I got the pic from)
    I like the no sugar vanilla and salted caramel ice-cream, it's a cheaper alternative to halo top/fro pro etc.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Got this from muscle food. Golden Syrup mug cake mix. 186 cals per serving 20g protein. Came today so not tried yet though. Hope I am not dissapointed.

x0wn9itmd3zo.png
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    I was in Woolworths this morning and came across this. Will definitely be worth giving it a try.

https://www.tillysguiltfree.com.au/

mt1qnnr51gj7.png