JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 53

Options

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I will be joining you again in the next round. Things have been hectic since I returned from London, but are easing a little.

I looked at these old methods, and they are rudimentary, to say the least. They take no account of age or build. They categorise most athletes as obese. Newer methods have now been developed which give a truer representation of where you are on the spectrum. Body fat and muscle percentages are a more modern way of determining the health of your body.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,065 Member
    Options
    I will be joining you again in the next round. Things have been hectic since I returned from London, but are easing a little.

I looked at these old methods, and they are rudimentary, to say the least. They take no account of age or build. They categorise most athletes as obese. Newer methods have now been developed which give a truer representation of where you are on the spectrum. Body fat and muscle percentages are a more modern way of determining the health of your body.

Most people aren't athletes though so it's a good starting point for Joe Bloggs.