Thin for the Holidays Group

Options

Replies

• DashaDahling
    Options
    If want to extend your group to 21 people, please let me know! Thx :)
  • drk_diva
    drk_diva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3lbs from last week. Super Excited!!!!
  • apricot_annie
    apricot_annie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone on your progress!
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    Everyone here is doing so great!!! I can't wait to see our progress in September! :)
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    Forgot to post last night. Didn't have a great week. Gained 2.4 lbs...earned every ounce. Not starting out so good this week either. Have eaten over half my calories for breakfast...crappy choices. (cheetos for breakfast!!...who does that???) Will have to try to do a bit more exercise today.
  • drk_diva
    drk_diva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post last night. Didn't have a great week. Gained 2.4 lbs...earned every ounce. Not starting out so good this week either. Have eaten over half my calories for breakfast...crappy choices. (cheetos for breakfast!!...who does that???) Will have to try to do a bit more exercise today.

Corrie62 we all have those "not so good days." But LOOK at you. You've already lost 56 pounds and that's a GREAT accomplishment. So stop beating yourself up Girlie and jump back on the weight loss trail. You can do it.....You already have. LOL
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Today is my weigh in day and I am down 1.4 lbs!! Yay. I am 1.2 lbs away from my Labor Day goal. Lets see if I can maintain it and lose another pound by then. Everyone have a great day!:happy:
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    @susanjackson66: Congratulations!! Great job on losing those lbs!! :D I know you can make your Labor Day goal! :)
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Can we blame my two pound weight gain from the weekend from the creme brulee and also me being bloated? I had no choice but spoil myself for my birthday, right? :)
  • joymeg1
    joymeg1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Down 1.5# this week and on track to reaching my Labor Day goal.
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    up .8 lb. But have been doing more exercise & my blood pressure was normal yesterday!
    Congrats to those who are losing.
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    Woo!! I just lost another 3lbs this week. I have met my labor day goal...I guess that means I have to readjust my goals :P. That actually makes me feel pretty good. Woo!!
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    Good job everyone!!! We are doing great!!!

I had weigh in this morning and I am down..............drum roll please..................

3.8 lbs. Whooo Hooo.
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    By the way, that puts me 0.2 lbs away from my labor day goal!!! I LOVE this freakin group! :love:
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    Woo!! I just lost another 3lbs this week. I have met my labor day goal...I guess that means I have to readjust my goals :P. That actually makes me feel pretty good. Woo!!

Great job!! We will both have to readjust our goals! WTG
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    up .8 lb. But have been doing more exercise & my blood pressure was normal yesterday!
    Congrats to those who are losing.

Im sure the inches are falling off of you and we have a few more weeks to go before labor day!!!
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    Down 1.5# this week and on track to reaching my Labor Day goal.

WTG :happy:
  • LCDMomma
    LCDMomma Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm just 5 lbs away from my Labor Day goal:) I'm SOOOOO excited!! Keep up the good work ladies!!!
  • hopelsslyh0peful
    hopelsslyh0peful Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hey guys...havent posted since i put up my goals and i thought i'd check in!

i'm just about to meet my labor day goal which is super exciting..i'll find out tomorrow when i weigh in :]

i hope everyone else is doing great!!
  • DebsFernandez
    Options

Great job!! We will both have to readjust our goals! WTG

Thanks!! And congrats to you too!! That is awesome!!

I have readjusted my goals, lol, as follows:
    Assuming I am able to lose at least 2lbs a week...

09/05/11 - Labor Day: 226
    10/31/11 - Halloween: 210
    11/24/11 - Thanksgiving: 203
    <199 (1st major goal met *hopes* and I guessed the end of the year now maybe sooner :D)
    12/25/11 - Christmas: 195
    01/01/12 - Happy 2012!!: 193 (hopefully start the new year in the 100s :Dx2

I hope to stick to losing 2lbs, but I know there's going to be the time when I hit a plateau or actually gain. But I think I can do it! :)