• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    You're contemplating bedtime very soon.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    When you start picking out clothes based on their comfy level . . . I recently bought a onesie!!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    When you go to bed by 8 pm.

Wish I could stay up that late.

• Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    When your friends and family that are close to you are dropping like flies and you wonder if you're next. :/ *Posting for a friend...and not trying to be morbid, just realistic.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    all the years of sun exposure starts really showing on the skin.
  • cdlee4
    cdlee4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    it takes you 10 minutes to type your password into the login screen for Netflix on your tv. And prior that it took you 20 minutes to figure out how to login to Netflix on your tv.
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Rocknut53 wrote: »
    When your friends and family that are close to you are dropping like flies and you wonder if you're next. :/ *Posting for a friend...and not trying to be morbid, just realistic.

Someone dies and the first thing we do is subtract our age from theirs... :D
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    When you're out to dinner and have to check what time it is before you order 'coz you can't do spicy after 7... :(
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    You ask prospective dates if they would like to grab a malt sometime or go to the picture show. Then they say "What is this- 1955?" and spit in your face and walk off.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    For me it's seeing peoples kids grow up.
    When you remember a kid as a baby, and then "all of a sudden" they are as tall as you
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My favorite songs from high school and college are on some oldies station!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Just recently buying lightbulb back in the day you could pick them up for 1:98 now it was 6:99 what a rip off. When did thing become so expensive without me knowing it. I swear i was awake for all 42 years I've been on earth
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Just recently buying lightbulb back in the day you could pick them up for 1:98 now it was 6:99 what a rip off. When did thing become so expensive without me knowing it. I swear i was awake for all 42 years I've been on earth
    I'm still using lanterns, bro.
  • glgcam5150
    glgcam5150 Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    sigh..
    When All Your Sport Heroes
    Growing Up
    Are Now Retired
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    When you're talking to your kids and it dawns on you you're sounding just like your mother did. 😔
  • cdlee4
    cdlee4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    You ask prospective dates if they would like to grab a malt sometime or go to the picture show. Then they say "What is this- 1955?" and spit in your face and walk off.

I also tell them I've got a whole nickel to spend tonight baby, what should we do?
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    You know you're getting older when one of the millenials asked me who the Cure was? What??
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    Right on! I’ve never heard of them, but I love the sound! I hope it was a fun concert!
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    When I talk to my child and hear my mother’s voice coming out of my mouth! :*