LOST 24 LBS AND 25 INCHES IN 60 DAYS!

Replies

• vanityy99 wrote: »
    OP...So far I’ve lost five pounds in a month. Eating everything I want just portion control. 30 mins of cardio most days, and just a bit of weight training.

CONGRATS ON THE WEIGHT LOSS :)
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    OP...So far I’ve lost five pounds in a month. Eating everything I want just portion control. 30 mins of cardio most days, and just a bit of weight training.

Thank you.
  • vanityy99 wrote: »
    vanityy99 wrote: »

Thank you.

YOUR WELCOME ALL PROGRESS IS GOOD PROGRESS AS LONG AS YOU FEEL GOOD, HAVE LOTS OF ENERGY AND ARE HEALTHY AND WELL. THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. MY LAST CHECK UP WITH MY DOCTOR WAS AMAZING THEY TOLD ME I AM AS HEALTHY AS A HORSE/ I WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY DIGESTIVE AND ARTHRITIC ISSUES, BUT I AM DEDICATED TO THIS LIFELONG JOURNEY TO HEALTH AND WELLNESS ONCE I REACH MY WEIGHT LOSS GOAL. THE ONLY GOAL WILL BE TO MAINTAIN AND STAY HAPPY STRESS-FREE AND FOCUSED.
  • mikaila96
    mikaila96 Posts: 29 Member
    That's a really low calorie intake (1000-1200) and a very fast rate of loss. There's a reason MyFitnessPal won't give you a target below 1200 - it's too low for basically everyone unless they're on a diet supervised by a physician. I know it can be hard to get enough calories on Low FODMAP, but you really should try to eat more. If you haven't seen a dietitian, do that. It's highly discouraged by professionals in the field to do the diet without guidance from a dietitian because nutrient deficiencies can occur and many people struggle to eat enough. It's also not meant to be a long-term diet; it's an elimination diet and you begin reintroducing foods and testing reactions after 2-6 weeks. Have you started reintroduction?
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Hmmm, I think the 1% per week is where health concerns begin. So if you're 300+ lb, 3 lb per week is probably OK. Past that and start watching for hair to thin out.
This discussion has been closed.